test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Gary Cahill

Started by BlueLion.,

3,610 posts in this topic
4 hours ago, Strike said:

Only thinking about the Home Grown quota. 

This means we are down to Moses, Danny (likely to be sold), Barkley, Fabregas, Loftus Cheek and Christensen. Think the club must sign a Home Grown player if both Danny and Gary are leaving. Wilfried Zaha? I can't think of anyone else who would improve the quality of the squad. 

It's just a quota. Not compulsory to fill it.

Gary is talking about leaving... I've always stuck up for him, thought he was a good solid move when he signed, think he's been solid for the most part, think contes system didn't suit him the best and he for found out a bit and also reckon JT also massively coached/led him. If he now wants to go however then thanks big man but all the best....go on a free if you want, don't honestly believe there's a place here now for him. Always be remembered fondly but if JT, Frankie and the boys can be cast aside then he surely can.

Loyalty seems like a thing of the past... the current generation need to look that up in the dictionary.

But can't blame them either we are in a competitive and opportunistic world.

The player doesn't think once about the club, manager, fans and the same can be said for each of the other entities too.

36 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

Loyalty seems like a thing of the past... the current generation need to look that up in the dictionary.

But can't blame them either we are in a competitive and opportunistic world.

The player doesn't think once about the club, manager, fans and the same can be said for each of the other entities too.

I dont think Gazza was completely taken to by the supporters. Probably accepted much more when JT was here tho. Since then I think hes tried too hard to be captain courageous. It doesn't sit well taking the captains armband off Dave coming in as sub like that. He could have led just as well without it if he had the teams trust.

And the way I look at players since Lamps left is totally different. MOST just see clubs as another job. Change jobs, wear a different suit to work, new boss and workmates. Just like the rest of us change jobs. Keep some mates at old job but do your best for new boss.

The days wgere peeps enter one job from school and stay there till retirement has gone. And happens very rarely in football. Thats why when it does they become legends

I dont mind where peeps go as long as we dont strengthen our opponents and we have an upgrade or decent replacement before they go.

Gazzas lost what is needed under Sarri - time to say good bye

Vesper likes this

6 hours ago, Jason said:

It's just a quota. Not compulsory to fill it.

But with just 5 HG players, Chelsea can name only a 22-man squad

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

thats why we always fill the rest with academy lads

Realistically the club won't have a first team squad of 25 players. It's too many, some players will hardly play, the academy players will get even less chances then they already do, etc.

A squad of about 18-19 players + 3 keepers is sufficient. Remember the likes of Hudson-Odoi, Ampadu, etc on the fringes of the first team aren't included in this number and will therefore fill out the squad.

This.

9 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Realistically the club won't have a first team squad of 25 players. It's too many, some players will hardly play, the academy players will get even less chances then they already do, etc.

A squad of about 18-19 players + 3 keepers is sufficient. Remember the likes of Hudson-Odoi, Ampadu, etc on the fringes of the first team aren't included in this number and will therefore fill out the squad.

Superblue_1986 likes this

Any idea why our captain returned to training today? He hardly played for England in the WC and players like Walker or Stones beat us yesterday in the CS.

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

1 Less Mediocre players...

Total agreement but hes just another Rob Green who everyone argued with me was a good idea!

xPetrCechx likes this

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Total agreement but hes just another Rob Green who everyone argued with me was a good idea!

he wouldn't even get on a Everton side now his standards are burnley level now