Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I'm so happy that Lampard will never be in one of those "best players to never win the Champions League" lists.

LOVE U LAMPS.

lamp1a.jpg

Dunno why but that pic just made me burst out laughing even tho it's such an obvious joke.

Also gotta love Franks sense of humour naming his daughter Luna too.

^^

I never get fashion, but how is it "attractive" to wear something so big on your head? :lol:

I agree mate...those sunglasses are fucking massive :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Frank, have no doubts in my mind he will go down as Chelsea's greatest ever player when he finally retires. Hopefully though that won't be for a few years and he can 'do a Giggs' for us!

Was talking about his fiance's hat..but okay :lol:

Actually I also thought you were talking about Frank's sunglasses :D

Agree what you said, sometimes I just can't understand fashion, though I find that hat alright.

Frank on the Olympics:

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2787732,00.html

Who would be in your Chelsea 4x100 metre team?

Daniel Sturridge, Ramires, Branislav Ivanovic, he's a powerhouse, and Ryan Bertrand.

I never realized Ryan was of the fastest in the squad.

U MAD BRO?!

No longer Zola then? :Goober:

Zola was an amazing player but Lampard has been here longer, scored more goals, won more titles. The ultimate gentleman and professional. He epitomises everything great about this generation!

Lampard indeed should be voted our greatest ever. He's achieved everything and done so much personally. The 5 of Cech, Cole, JT, Lampard and Drogba will never be matched. Soon it'll be a new era, just so glad this era have won the lot. I still think Frank has 2 years left but as a Scholes/Giggs-esque bit part player to help around the squad.

34 but still at a top level.

• 2 weeks later...