Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Sell him, then we can actually get someone to go into to the double pivot who can actually control the tempo of the game and start the attacks from midfield. And we would not have the risk of Lampard moaning and complaining to the media and Roman because he keeps getting dropped. Should get a bit of money even if he is 34 and and slow as fuck, both physically and mentally.

sell frank, absolutley not. the man is a legend and lets not forget he was only really dropped by AVB and i dont want anyone else to take a spot kick from 12 yards other than super frank. were talking about a player who put in 16 goals and 10 assists last season and is our co captain. when jt gets in a mess no one else should have the armband but frank. never sell frank. let him retire here.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7928140/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Frank Lampard refused to rule out a future move to Major League Soccer following Chelsea's draw with Paris St Germain on Sunday evening.

Lampard was spotted in Los Angeles earlier this summer, where he was with former England team-mate David Beckham, who is already plying a successful trade in America.

A move to LA alongside Beckham is reported to be on the cards, and Lampard admits that he may look at that - but not until next year.

"I have another year on my contract at Chelsea. We have a big season. We play in the Super Cup and the World Club Championship in December. Then it's up to Chelsea," he told reporters after the PSG match in New York.

"If they want to speak with me about my future, then I'll speak with them. I wouldn't rule anything out at the moment."

Pushed on whether he could move to the MLS soon, he replied: "Not at the moment, no, because I have a contract with Chelsea. Beyond that I don't know."

Gourlay, Emenalo whoever, just please offer Lampard a new contract!

http://www1.skysport..._medium=twitter

Gourlay, Emenalo whoever, just please offer Lampard a new contract!

Usual tricks by players to get a better contract.

I love Lamps, but if he doesn't accept a wage cut, it's probably best if he leaves next season.

Usual tricks by players to get a better contract.

I love Lamps, but if he doesn't accept a wage cut, it's probably best if he leaves next season.

C'mon, you're being too harsh on Lamps here. He's much better than that!

C'mon, you're being too harsh on Lamps here. He's much better than that!

Oh yes, who could ever forget the Inter Milan incident, it only took him about 1-2 months and a big fat wage increase before he finally came out to tell us he would never leave Chelsea :rolleyes: .

Why are people critiscing lampard for wanting high wages, he is the one who has earn't them the most over the years. If he puts in a good season he will become our all time top goalscorer from midfield. The amount we pay some of the players who give half as much effort as lampard, then give him 2 more years then a yearly contract after that based on performance.

Does anyone else notice how much more attacking Lampard has been in preseason? I notice he tries to get more in attacking positions and position himself to receive the ball higher up on the pitch.

I hope and probably it is because of preseason, but our buildups will suffer this season if he doesn't correct this.

Does anyone else notice how much more attacking Lampard has been in preseason? I notice he tries to get more in attacking positions and position himself to receive the ball higher up on the pitch.

I hope and probably it is because of preseason, but our buildups will suffer this season if he doesn't correct this.

I agree, he needs to remember that we are playing two in midfield now. It's important that he maintains position.

Well it always pays off.Has managed to score more than 15 goals a season for the past few years.So,I am sure he knows what he is doing.

Well it always pays off.Has managed to score more than 15 goals a season for the past few years.So,I am sure he knows what he is doing.

But the problem is that its leaving huge gaps in front of the back four that allows the opposition to operate in and cause damage to us. That's why I can't see him as starter in a 4-3-2-1 and should be dropped in order to allow other better suited players to take over.

I'm not a massive fan of him when he plays deep but he is decent. Slow on the ball which is a big minus, but he is also reliable while his work rate is great. His presence on the pitch is also important since he lifts up team mates, takes our FKs, corners and pens...I feel this should be his last season unless he is ready to accept a lesser role and warm the bench more.

He certainly has a role to play for the upcoming season. He had a nice game against MLS.