Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Probably in the wrong place as obv isn't a possible transfer target but couldn't find an existing one.

A report from the daily mail (not the most reliable source)

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

says that want the GREATEST MIDFIELDER TO EVER PLAY THE GAME.

I say they can fuck off.

And i doubt he will go, but whatever happens he will be the biggest legend (IMO) to ever put on the Blue shirt.

LAMPARD = LEGEND. :wub:

p.s. If in the wrong place or one already exists feel free to delete the thread.

In my opinion, there are two options and both are good,

We keep him and his experience and passion for Chelsea will continue.

We sell him and that allows our club to move on to a newer style of football, different and more equal dressing room atmosphere, as well as one less old guard ego to contend with.

That also depends if we can land someone like Modric to take over. The americans will pay a premium for him, unlike other european clubs, and since its the american adventure, he might just go.

I know he is a legend, but that does not mean he must retire here.... even if we sell him now, which might just be good for us, considering there is a plan to change personnel and strategy, he will still be a chelsea legend.

I really think there might he might get discontented this season with lack of playing time.... Everytime i think of a line-up, he's not there in it, so im scrambling to try and make space for him or try to make a formation work so that he can get in. Its the wrong way of doing it, and with the players that have/will come in , from a club perspective, we can make some money and also let him leave, but only to America. or China.

I don't understand why people think he should retire with us.

I'd personally love if he left for the MLS when the time is right. We've seen he doesn't have any desire to quit playing any time soon, we've seen how he responded to AVB trying to reduce his playing time etc. If he really wants to play week in-week out, then let him move.

Just cause he doesn't retire here, doesn't make him any less of a legend.

I don't understand why people think he should retire with us.

Just cause he doesn't retire here, doesn't make him any less of a legend.

Agreed, see Drogba. But of course it would be special to see him retiring here.

Lampard is already a legend, and we just won the CL that was highly desired. If we could cash in on him, then why not?

Because he is a club legend and will go down as this club's greatest ever player. He should finish at the club and give him a testimonial against Bolton.

Probably in the wrong place as obv isn't a possible transfer target but couldn't find an existing one.

A report from the daily mail (not the most reliable source)

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

says that want the GREATEST MIDFIELDER TO EVER PLAY THE GAME.

I say they can fuck off.

And i doubt he will go, but whatever happens he will be the biggest legend (IMO) to ever put on the Blue shirt.

LAMPARD = LEGEND. :wub:

p.s. If in the wrong place or one already exists feel free to delete the thread.

Just post it in his thread ;)