Juan Mata

Severinb

I'd eventually get over it if he were sold to Barca or Madrid, but to see him suit up for another English club would be too much. I'd be livid.

Yeah but.. That's football. I mean come on, Mourinho himself, regarding Rooney, said he would sell to a League rival to keep the league strong. So if we sign Rooney from United and sell Mata to a mediocre team like Arsenal, what does that matter?

The trouble is... And why everyone is so upset about even the possibility of him leaving... is that he's the ideal professional footballer. He's a PR dream, and not just because he communicates with the fans. Where someone like Rooney has drinking and smoking problems, Mata spends his weekends blogging, reading, listening to music, and exploring London.

And that's not even mentioning his football talent. He's maybe the most cerebral player in the league. His ability will probably age like a fine wine.

Roman, Jose, whoever is listening: KEEP HIM.

The trouble is... And why everyone is so upset about even the possibility of him leaving... is that he's the ideal professional footballer. He's a PR dream, and not just because he communicates with the fans. Where someone like Rooney has drinking and smoking problems, Mata spends his weekends blogging, reading, listening to music, and exploring London.

But.. This is football. He's not your friend. None of this PR nonsense matters, John Terry's a cunt but does that mean we don't support him playing for the club? Nah. The club comes before everyone.

But.. This is football. He's not your friend. None of this PR nonsense matters, John Terry's a cunt but does that mean we don't support him playing for the club? Nah. The club comes before everyone.

Yes, certainly. But I personally see all of that as a bonus. I can't imagine our club being better without a player of his caliber. Let's just hope that Jose will appreciate the talent that we have enjoyed the last two seasons.

And that's not even mentioning his football talent. He's maybe the most cerebral player in the league. His ability will probably age like a fine wine.

Roman, Jose, whoever is listening: KEEP HIM.

Yeah but we don't know what's going on behind the scenes. Maybe his agent is a real douche and/or Mata might have instructed him to play hardball and get that key player deal he wants.

Or maybe they really have no intention of selling him and just getting his fitness levels up; or perhaps Mourinho truly does not rate him as highly as most of us here do. Difficult to know for sure from the outside.

If Mata is benched against Bayern then you know Jose doesn't really fancy him and we are about to have an issue. no more excuse if he is benched, no more injury, no more fatigue issue. Now he should and must start against Bayern, if he doesn't then we all know that Mata won't be playing a big role under Jose

If Mata is benched against Bayern then you know Jose doesn't really fancy him and we are about to have an issue. no more excuse if he is benched, no more injury, no more fatigue issue. Now he should and must start against Bayern, if he doesn't then we all know that Mata won't be playing a big role under Jose

conspiracy.jpg

And you wonder why the media keeps writing this shit, when every idiot throws a hissy-fit upon reading garbage. I mean every reliable source (Mou himself) has said several times he's staying. Furthermore, there is clear reason behind him not starting games, not like he was fully fit and left on the bench.

Yeah but.. That's football. I mean come on, Mourinho himself, regarding Rooney, said he would sell to a League rival to keep the league strong. So if we sign Rooney from United and sell Mata to a mediocre team like Arsenal, what does that matter?

Just think how shit it feels each time sturridge scores

I have never seen such persistence in the media (regarding the David Luiz and Mata rumours) all summer.

Has there actually been a single solid quote all summer in stories regarding these two players? It's pure guess work by people comparing the two players and the Mourinho stereotype.

If Mata is gone this time next week, i will never critisise Torres ever again.

Wouldn't read to much into that. The journalist asked whether or not it was true that Mata could be on his way out and Mourinho responded by saying he's going nowhere. How else could the guy summarizing the press conference have put it when he needed to let people know what question Mourinho was answering to when he said those words?

That being said, the situation does worry me but the phrasing on the match report doesn't mean anything.

Yeah you're right. Anyway, for me Jose's words are enough.

So many rumors about Mata, recently. Today, even Wenger the stupidest of all, says he likes Mata.

Nothing to worry about. Jose is not stupid. He knows, if he ever got rid of Mata, it´s only a matter of time before Chelsea fans would turn against him. Any mistakes made by Jose would snow ball to large proportions & Jose is gone within a year. I honestly, do not believe even Roman would allow Mata to go.