Everton 1-0 Chelsea

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if he does it doesn't matter, the game is for nothing, might aswell start Torres give him a bit of confidence in starting the game and who knows, if he plays well and scores then he goes into the Summer with confidence. Rather than starting Drogba, a player who could be on his way out of the club in the Summer.

completely agree bring him on for what might be a send of reception at the end but start Torres

I do not agree on the fact to play Torres just for a confidence boost.

Because if he's gonna play badly, like he did since he joined us, then he won't get any confidence at all... That's why I think we handled him poorly. We should forget his price tag and handle him like any other players. Hence, I believe we should bench him and just give him some playing time when we play well... I mean, just for this season, even if there's just one game left lol.

I do not agree on the fact to play Torres just for a confidence boost.

Because if he's gonna play badly, like he did since he joined us, then he won't get any confidence at all... That's why I think we handled him poorly. We should forget his price tag and handle him like any other players. Hence, I believe we should bench him and just give him some playing time when we play well... I mean, just for this season, even if there's just one game left lol.

emo3.gif Have you guys seen how he's been playing the last couple games? Anelka and Didi up front please and Nando can come in as sub.

its irrelevant how hes been playing ( actually quite well ) this is a game to get him settled one chance to feel he is part of the first choice team before going on his summer holidays :D

its irrelevant how hes been playing ( actually quite well ) this is a game to get him settled one chance to feel he is part of the first choice team before going on his summer holidays :D

Let's be honest, he does not look interested in playing at all these days (maybe his worst performance ever vs. Newcastle), why waste that position up front? His time will come next year but at least give a good send off to Anelka and Didier (hope DD can take a lesser role next season).

i agree about the send of i personally think we should let both anelka and Didier go out on a high this summer instead of letting them fade into obscurity at Chelsea let them go out whilst their still close to their peek

Like I say, Cole, Lampard and Terry should be given a rest.

Maybe Cech ought to get a rest as well.

Don't rest Pete! He's player of the year and has played every game this season so far.

So City can win 1 - 0 and us lose 3 - 0 for them to get 2nd. Newsflash though, it really doesn't matter whistling.gif

Man City's goal difference is twelve worse than ours. There is no way there will be such a swing this weekend, we're guaranteed second.