Everton 1-0 Chelsea

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. Could anybody actually imagine Beckford scoring that goal against Mourinho's Chelsea? Not in a million years. Pathetic from Ancelotti, Cork couldn't have said it better, nobody gets a chance, in our starting line up today there was 1 single player under the age of 25 (Mikel), thats unbelievable. Pathetic how he opted not for Luiz at the start or for Luiz when he took off Alex, his vendetta against Luiz continues. Pathetic at just how blunt our attack is, aside from Terry's shot that hit the post, did we actually create any real chances in that game? You could probably rattle off several genuine chances that Everton created, Im struggling to think of any that we did. Pathetic is the best way to describe the performances of Essien, Mikel and Malouda.

Whoever is in charge next season (thank our lucky stars it wont be Carlo) must do something pretty dramatic to change this side, Frank Lampard cant start every game, Luiz must be the starting centre back, McEachran has got to play a lot more and Malouda, Anelka, Bosingwa and perhaps Zhirkov, Kalou and Mikel should all be sold and in their place a winger or 2 wingers and a creative player, a player who can run past someone, who can create something from nothing, I really dont care who it is once he fits that description.

This season has been dreadful, that was an appropriate ending for it and Ancelotti.

Not sure if Luiz "must" be a starting cb. Alex and Terry is still the best partnership we have in the defense.

But, his "revenge" against Luiz is just ridiculous. Only stupid managers do such a thing. When Alex went off the natural choice was putting Luiz, instead he asked for Ferreira, Thats enough for me. In Carlo I've never trusted.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if Luiz "must" be a starting cb. Alex and Terry is still the best partnership we have in the defense.

But, his "revenge" against Luiz is just ridiculous. Only stupid managers do such a thing. When Alex went off the natural choice was putting Luiz, instead he asked for Ferreira, Thats enough for me. In Carlo I've never trusted.

I think that was just a goodbye game for Paulo more than anything.

I dont agree with the first point mate, I think the LuizTerry partnership looked better in the short time we saw it and I think Luiz has a lot more to his game than Alex, I like Alex but Luiz is a special player.

I completely agree though with your second point, I like Carlo, I wanted him to succeed but it hasn't worked out, its been dreadful this season and performances like this have cropped up all too often during his reign in charge, its time for him to go.

I defended him, but this match has shown us how much our players want to play for Carlo...

What I got disappointed in is Carlo's selection of players and his tactic. 4-4-2 fucked us over again, Josh was warming bench with Luiz, and later there was no discipline in our play, instead everyone just went forward and did nothing. He kept Malouda on despite terrible performance and subbed Mikel which left us exposed to counter attacks.

But what really got me disappointed and angry is our players saying "We don't give a flying fuck anymore" instead of "Farewell Carlo and good luck" !

That's disgusting but doesn't surprise me at all. He could have easily started Ferreira today. Surprised Torres got a game today,he's totally destroyed some players confidence this season.

I'm so glad the season is over..dry.gif

I feel the same bud. time to relax for us. just at least try look back on the goods of the season rather than the bad. but then there was not as much good as normal sadly. all the best to 11/12

That's disgusting but doesn't surprise me at all. He could have easily started Ferreira today. Surprised Torres got a game today,he's totally destroyed some players confidence this season.

Oh my.

Oh? Who would you start instead of Torres? Don't say Anelka who is everything but a striker now.

Not for now but be rest assured I will be as happy as a bride on her wedding day when the confirmation of carlo's sacking comes through blue%20scalf.gif

If we get grant im sure id like to see your face when that comes through. youd be missing carlo

(id be the same lol)