Everton 1-0 Chelsea

Am I the only one who thinks we are winning this one ?unsure.gif

Players are more relaxed,there is no pressure at all,almost everyone is fit...I can see that there is also good atmosphere in the club and I'm optimistic about this game.

'Sunderland away' could do it,right ?eyebrows.gif

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who thinks we are winning this one ?unsure.gif

Players are more relaxed,there is no pressure at all,almost everyone is fit...I can see that there is also good atmosphere in the club and I'm optimistic about this game.

'Sunderland away' could do it,right ?eyebrows.gif

No, you're not.

I have a strong feeling that we will win. Carlo would rather leave with a win, and Drogba, Anelka and co. will give their very best knowing that this could be their last game for the club. I'll predict a crazy 0-3.

Petr Cech, Ashley Cole, John Terry, Alex, Frank Lampard and Fernando Torres all confirmed to start this game by Carlo. That means that Petr and Ash, both rewarded, will play their 38th league game this season - they haven't missed any.

the first to start the full 38 for the club since Frank Lampard in 2004/05

Petr Cech, Ashley Cole, John Terry, Alex, Frank Lampard and Fernando Torres all confirmed to start this game by Carlo. That means that Petr and Ash, both rewarded, will play their 38th league game this season - they haven't missed any.

the first to start the full 38 for the club since Frank Lampard in 2004/05

That's the one thing that annoys me about Carlo, naming teams before the match gives a advantage to the opposition.

Lmao, this is on the official website, eat your heart out:

'Fernando Torres will play, Petr Cech will play, John Terry will play from the start, Alex will play, Ashley Cole and Frank Lampard,' listed the Chelsea manager as he gave a partial line-up. All began the last game, at home to Newcastle. He also confirmed that Jose Bosingwa remains unavailable due to a knee injury and Ramires and Yossi Benayoun with minor muscle injuries.'

That's the one thing that annoys me about Carlo, naming teams before the match gives a advantage to the opposition.

Jose Mourinho never told anyone his team until a few minutes before the game. If anything, he would predict the side, as well as predicting the opposing side. I remember he did so before a match against Barcelona.

To be fair, 99% of football fans could name 9 of our starting eleven with ease every week.

To be fair, 99% of football fans could name 9 of our starting eleven with ease every week.

Fair point but thats not the point.

IE the Villa match at home, why the fuck did he announce Bruma would be playing 2 days before? that gave Villa over 2 days to access his game and target him (as he was making his full debut), if Carlo said nothing or pretended Paulo or Essien would be there they would not have had enough time to access Bruma's game and target him like they did in the match.

yeah exactly, but on the tactical side, those certain players could be given different roles, so the opposition might not have much of an idea how to deal with them