Everton 1-0 Chelsea

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Zhirkov is better than Malouda when it comes to playing teams who aren't United, Arsenal or City. I really don't get why we don't play him. I've always seen him kick a good performance in against midtable teams, i know Everton is slightly better than that but i bet he would still be more effective than Malouda. Or unless we want to give Malouda his last match, but who knows.

I think Zhirkov is better than Malouda when it comes to playing teams who aren't United, Arsenal or City. I really don't get why we don't play him. I've always seen him kick a good performance in against midtable teams, i know Everton is slightly better than that but i bet he would still be more effective than Malouda. Or unless we want to give Malouda his last match, but who knows.

perhaps we should play ALL those who are leaving.

Zhirkov deserves a good chance against Everton. I'm a fan of him and think he just needs to add goals to his contributions. We keep playing Malouda even though he isn't affective against some teams.

McEachran deserves to play our final 2010-2011 match, he has been great for the Reserves and now has shown good signs of breaking into the first team already! His passing is what we need against Everton.

DAMN, I keep typing "Evertron" instead of "Everton".

blue%20scalf.gif

Zhirkov deserves a good chance against Everton. I'm a fan of him and think he just needs to add goals to his contributions. We keep playing Malouda even though he isn't affective against some teams.

McEachran deserves to play our final 2010-2011 match, he has been great for the Reserves and now has shown good signs of breaking into the first team already! His passing is what we need against Everton.

DAMN, I keep typing "Evertron" instead of "Everton".

blue%20scalf.gif

just call them Tofffffeeees

I dont see we getting much point. So time to experiment.

I m not sure if ppl agree to me but i would like to see a 4-5-1

Cech

Ferreira - Alex - Luiz - Betrand

Essien - Ramiers

Bosiwaya/Benayoun - McEachran - Zhirkov

Torres

Bosiwaya because he has pace and can really work in the flanks, terrible at defence though.

Just a thought :) Thoughts

Tough last game of the season. I wouldn't be surprised at two things...

1) That we use this game to include some of our younger generation of players (McEachran, Bertrand) since there's nothing to play for except cementing 2nd place

2) That we get a draw

Cech

Ivan - Alex - JT - Cole

Essien - Mikel - Lampard

Anelka - Drogba - Malouda

:worship:

I want to finish the season like that.The good old times.I want to see this players on the pitch because most of them we will see for last time with Chelsea shirt.The players who win the PL.Thanks to Anelka,Malouda,Zhirkov,P.Ferreira,Drogba(if he leave) and the other ones who win our double.They must have place next to our legends.Good luck in the other teams guys.

Tough last game of the season. I wouldn't be surprised at two things...

1) That we use this game to include some of our younger generation of players (McEachran, Bertrand) since there's nothing to play for except cementing 2nd place

2) That we get a draw

we are already guaranteed second place

please play zhirkov, please please play zhirkov. I would be so happy if McEachran and Zhirkov were put in together, that would make my day week life. because it's about freaking time gah

It's lucky we're sure for second though, cos Everton causes serious bricking when it matters IMHO

Man City are 3 points behind us, the twats, lucky for us though they are 17 behind us on goal difference. If we lose, please let it be a silly 1-0 or something. I could just imagine City winning 17-0 just for the utter piss take, hope Sturridge can stop them. But then again it's good to see Arsenal 4th.