Everton 1-0 Chelsea

Man City's goal difference is twelve worse than ours. There is no way there will be such a swing this weekend, we're guaranteed second.

true. city have to win 7-0 and we have to concede 6 goal or more. but I want city to get 4th spot. then in CL play off they might have to face strong club like Munich , a possibility of their elimination from cl :D

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true. city have to win 7-0 and we have to concede 6 goal or more. but I want city to get 4th spot. then in CL play off they might have to face strong club like Munich , a possibility of their elimination from cl :D

Or Arsenal being knocked out in the play off round. That would be hilarious.:getin:

Or Arsenal being knocked out in the play off round. That would be hilarious.:getin:

:D

so true. but if you see the bigger picture then city must be eliminated from CL otherwise every good player would say that it was their boyhood dream to join city

Townsend's lineup:

Cech

Ivanovic Alex Terry Cole

Essien Mikel Lampard

Kalou Torres Malouda

Luiz didn't play last week, so i reckon he will start tomorrow. Probably at Right back, and Ramires over Mikel - Essien to the DM position :)

Luiz didn't play last week, so i reckon he will start tomorrow. Probably at Right back, and Ramires over Mikel - Essien to the DM position :)

Ramires, Benayoun and Bosingwa unavailable through injury ...

Would like to see us get a win tomorrow, but will not be diasppointed if we don't win, just looking forward to spending a day out with other like minded fans and getting behind the team. :blue scalf:

I read an interesting fact earlier , that Chelsea have scored more goals on the final day of the season than any other premiership club, 39 has been quoted, helped of course by our 8-0 demolition of Wigan last season :)

It will be tough, CA has never actually beaten Everton if I am right, and motivation is unfortunately something that we lack. Still, who knows 1 good pass, we score and the game will be much easier. Josh and Bertrand should get another chance. Drogba should play, Everton is a tough team.

On the skysports match preview :

The Italian may decide to give youngsters Ryan Bertrand and Jose McEachran more useful minutes in their ongoing development.

Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Alex, Terry, Cole, Ramires, McEachran, Lampard, Benayoun, Torres, Anelka.

:doh: