Everton 1-0 Chelsea

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will like to give a rest to Ashley Cole, Lampard and Terry.

Cech

Bosingwa (Sub Ferreira)

Ivanovic

Luiz

Bertrand

McEachran

Mikel

Ramires/Benayoun

Kalou/Benayoun

Torres

Anelka/Zhirkov

Id like to see

Cech

Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry, Bertrand

Ramires, McEachran, Essien

Benayoun, Torres, Kalou

But I doubt Ancelotti will start McEachran, Bertrand or Benayoun at a place like Goodison.

He has to play Drogba for this one....Torres does not deserve to start the game on current form...

He has to play Drogba for this one....Torres does not deserve to start the game on current form...

Torres definitely needs the Summer to get his head/football straight

Torres definitely needs the Summer to get his head/football straight

Que Spain calling him up for freindly's against Azerbaijan, Andorra and Moldova.

No we need Drogba for this, Distin will eat Torres at the moment.....

i understand what your saying , but this is a game witch means nothing. its more important we play Torres who i feel will have a more important role to play than Drogba ( if hes still here ) in the coming seasons so we should go into the summer with a rough idea of a team or players who will be regulars next year

Everton for me is my second most hated team in the EPL (after United, of course). I used to respect Moyes for what he did, but that was long ago. They are such a dirty bunch of crunchers.

A friend of mine, full on Liverpool Supporter from Liverpool, told me that a lot Everton fans hate LFC more than they love Everton. Wouldn´t be suprised if they support United just for the sake of

pissing of LFC with that.

Anyway,

Wouldn´t be surprised if we see Anelka and Ferreira in the starting line-up, in fact seeing them in the shirt for the last time.

No we need Drogba for this, Distin will eat Torres at the moment.....

Even if he does it doesn't matter, the game is for nothing, might aswell start Torres give him a bit of confidence in starting the game and who knows, if he plays well and scores then he goes into the Summer with confidence. Rather than starting Drogba, a player who could be on his way out of the club in the Summer.