Terry

Bertrand

McEachran

Ramires

Lampard

Kalou

Drogba

Yuri

Thank fuck there is nothing riding on this game because i cant see us winning for shit.

Better win... a big gap between us and United would suck; they only won it because a good start to the season. Boring team. Revenge against Everton would be very nice, would like that. Also would like for CFC to release an away kit.

EDIT: I would love for Carlo to field out this team. Lalkovic, McEachran and Bertrand deserve to start. Zhirkov is splendid, so I want him to prove that he is Chelsea-material with a goal.

Cech

Ferreira

Luiz

Terry

Bertrand

McEachran

Essien

Lampard

Lalkovic

Torres

Zhirkov

I think we should give Josh another game because he wont get any better by not playing. Bertrand should also get a game IMO.

My team would be something along the lines of:

Cech

Ferreira Terry Alex Betrand

Lampard Essien Mikel

Kalou Drogba Malouda

Can't judge this game, i think we'll probably lose but not bothered really what happens. It's a friendly and a premiership warm down. Everton wont wanna lose at home in their final game sooo....

2-0 to us :P

Heading to Liverpool on Sunday morning. Just going to cheer the lads on in my final game before going around Europe. Honestly not to fussed about the result but it would be good to get a win.

I really hope we give McEachran a full 90. May aswell.

For alot of players it could be their last game also, Didier looked as if he might go in the lap of honour today, so play him. Paulo Ferreira if he's leaving too, got to give these guys a good send off if they're off.

All this wailing around is making my eyes burn.

I hope we start 4-3-3 since it is our natural formation.I don't care that we need to fit Torres,he should adapt to our formation but it seem's that when a big transfer comes in we must change the entire system to adapt him even though the results won't come.

COYB!