Chelsea 2-2 Newcastle

End good, all good. One more game, result not important but would be nice to sign off with a draw atleast from Goodison Park. Let's face it, Everton are quality side, especially at their ground. I think all of the players need a good rest, last years World Cup and friendlies, qualifiers (to make it into the World Cup team) has exhausted everyone. Just human, they deserve a rest. I wouldn't pull the trigger on Torres, none of the forwards was better or worse than him, it's a team effort and everyone takes the blame. Really hope Ancelotti stays: Speaking at the post-match press conference, Ancelotti said: "Everyone can give their opinion about this and my job here, [but] it is the club that has to make the decision about my job.

"Sometimes I did a good job, sometimes I did better. I think I will be here next season."

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramires' son is so cute ha.

Literally the best thing that happened today was Ivans son scoring that goal. and falling over 5 times in the process! blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

Agreed mate! By far the best, when he put his hands in the air celebrating haha

Was the post-game activities shown on English TV? I closed the stream as soon as the game ended (couldn't end fast enough...).

That was a pretty shit game...but then you see Arsenal and Liverpool...and things could be so much worse.

Diasppointing result today, can't believe we let it slip away. The star of the match has to be Super Josh Mceachran, definitely a future star at Chelsea and for England imo, a very talented player. Good call by Carlo to start him. Could see him becoming Captain in the future. Thought Branna put in a good performance as did Alex.

Stayed right till the end and watched the lap of honour, although by that time quite a few fans had left, I suppose pissed off with the performance.

Another star was this young man who we will have to make sure we sign in the future. Sorry the picture is not the greatest quality. He's just about to score in this picture. He's Brannas son I believe, took quite a few shots at the goal.

brannason.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Really typically this season to get a draw in overtime by poor defending. But we can always count on Arsenal to drop crucial

point at the end :541: Some members focus on Torres bad performance, tell me something new!, But that still not fair to

blame one player for this result ( like last weak Luiz was the boogieman) its a team game you know?, they failed togehter

again!.

Good pics there Steve-o

On what Malouda did: before the corner he was looking really angry at 1 of 3 things, Ashley Cole, a NUFC Player, or the fans. That's all he did, didn't look to pic up his marker or anything, he was just slowly walking and looking at something, he did nothing when the corner came in, was still looking at whatever it was, they scored and he didn't even care or look at anyone else. I was livid.

Good pictures Steve thumbsup.gif

Thanks mate, i do this for you lads! It's been a full on last few months for myself travelling all over the country and it was sad to leave the bridge today :( Thinking about heading to the reserves final tomorrow if I can i have one of my best friends coming from Australia tomorrow.

Good pics there Steve-o

On what Malouda did: before the corner he was looking really angry at 1 of 3 things, Ashley Cole, a NUFC Player, or the fans. That's all he did, didn't look to pic up his marker or anything, he was just slowly walking and looking at something, he did nothing when the corner came in, was still looking at whatever it was, they scored and he didn't even care or look at anyone else. I was livid.

I think he was arguing with Terry, was definitely shouting at someone while walking over to defend the corner.

Thanks mate, i do this for you lads! It's been a full on last few months for myself travelling all over the country and it was sad to leave the bridge today :( Thinking about heading to the reserves final tomorrow if I can i have one of my best friends coming from Australia tomorrow.

you've been great for the last couple of months and done yourself proud mate thumbsup.gif

Its a shame you didn't get a win for your last match at the Bridge, will look forward to your next visit to the UK blue%20scalf.gif