Chelsea 2-2 Newcastle

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I will be seeing the Bridge for a long time i'd say. Wanting to buy a house when i get home so this is going to be an emotional day for myself. Hopefully the lads can get the win in the new kit and then do a lap of honour with a smile on there faces.

Last time I will be seeing the Bridge for a long time i'd say. Wanting to buy a house when i get home so this is going to be an emotional day for myself. Hopefully that lads can get the win in the new kit and then do a lap of honour with a smile on there faces.

You've been a great ambassador for Chelsea fans worldwide.

From selling your car to pay for this trip, to making the effort to go to as many games as you can, you've done great work as a fan! I just hope when I start working I can go to as many games as you've gone to. Hopefully you'll be back soon in the near future & I'll catch you at a game :lol:

You've been a great ambassador for Chelsea fans worldwide.

From selling your car to pay for this trip, to making the effort to go to as many games as you can, you've done great work as a fan! I just hope when I start working I can go to as many games as you've gone to. Hopefully you'll be back soon in the near future & I'll catch you at a game :lol:

Hopefully one day mate! I say this now im sure i'll be back sometime soon :lol:

Definitely experiment!! This and our game against Everton are invalueble for experimentation! It's not often you'll get a premier league game where you can play without the consequences of losing!

Hopefully we'll see Torres, Mceachran and Luiz. Maybe even Bertrand?

We'll smash them chelseaflag.gif

Definitely experiment!! This and our game against Everton are invalueble for experimentation! It's not often you'll get a premier league game where you can play without the consequences of losing!

Hopefully we'll see Torres, Mceachran and Luiz. Maybe even Bertrand?

We'll smash them chelseaflag.gif

Dont know about that.

We still need to win this game to secure second place.

Surely Torres must start this one? A game where there is nothing on the line, with no pressure, its the perfect chance for him to get more experience playing with his new team mates, would love to see McEachran play but we all know thats not going to happen so as a compromise maybe a start for Benayoun?

Surely Torres must start this one? A game where there is nothing on the line, with no pressure, its the perfect chance for him to get more experience playing with his new team mates, would love to see McEachran play but we all know thats not going to happen so as a compromise maybe a start for Benayoun?

Exactly....At home with no pressure, Yossi and Torres have to play the full 90 mins to give us an indication to whether Yossi can be one of the two creative players we so desperately require next season.......

I have a sneaky feeling he may give Bertrand some time on the pitch also at left back.....Cole needs a rest as he has dropped recently.....

one of the first Chelsea games i went to was v Newcastle...about 30 years ago...we thrashed them 6-1 if i recall correctly...a repeat would be sweet..i hate Geordies almost as much as i hate Scousers ( i got to know people from all regions of the UK when in the army,it goes beyond football)

Am i the only 1 who thinks we should give 2 games to Cork?

Burnley's campaign is over so he must be back at Stamford Bridge now, he could be a key squad player for us in the future as he can play in defence and midfield, he wants to leave but if we play him now and show intent for him next season he might just change his mind.

But in all seriousness if Man U lose on saturday there will be cat in hells chance of any of them playing because Carlo wont give up on the title until its lost mathematically and 2nd is still well and truly to play for as the last thing we need is to finish below the gooners.

Last time I will be seeing the Bridge for a long time i'd say. Wanting to buy a house when i get home so this is going to be an emotional day for myself. Hopefully the lads can get the win in the new kit and then do a lap of honour with a smile on there faces.

sad.gif

hope you have a great last game and the team give you the last home game thumping you deserve thumbsup.gif