Chelsea 2-2 Newcastle

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Daddy, why didn't you put the goal in the back of the net like the other people?"

It's okay Norita, this shit is going to get better next season...and Daddy's car is still in the parking lot."

114192819.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892140FEB0FF7845C57D0BB890140422558BE6B5CA355CA50A6BB011E88A81292864

You never know, that little boy could be a future Chelsea legend one day! Maldini's number has been retired for Milan with the only exception being if one of his sons joins the club.

TERRY

...Could live on!

happy.gif

You never know, that little boy could be a future Chelsea legend one day! Maldini's number has been retired for Milan with the only exception being if one of his sons joins the club.

TERRY

...Could live on!

happy.gif

Yes, you never know.

Palo was interviewed at home by uefa, and they asked him about his son and that. And young guy likes Barca. He was sitting on the couch and watching Barca game in their shirt. :D

But I think that they play for Milan academy.

I don't see why Essien should have a lesser role? He was so strong today and you could tell he bought (some) stability to the team when he came on. More than once can I remember him collecting the ball from an opponent in defence and carrying it upfield to attack!

No?

20 minutes vs most of the season.