Chelsea 2-2 Newcastle

I think he was arguing with Terry, was definitely shouting at someone while walking over to defend the corner.

Pretty sure this word is being used loosely!

Either way, he's a wanker...

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you've been great for the last couple of months and done yourself proud mate thumbsup.gif

Its a shame you didn't get a win for your last match at the Bridge, will look forward to your next visit to the UK blue%20scalf.gif

What can you do mate, i was just happy to be there in all honesty. I am very proud to be a Chelsea supporter and would do anything for my club, We were 15 points behind united and got it back to 3. I am happy to say with the amount of injuries we had we put up a brave fight. But at the end of the day the better team won the title in all fairness.

If somebody find a video of the post-match actions please show us! It would be appreciated. Downloadable videos by SkySports or etc. are good as well. Thank you so much! :)

Thanks for the pics folks and especially Ivanovic's son scoring his goal. Dad got six this season - not bad for a defender.

Thanks to the team. I must say I'm looking forward to the season's end and a fresh start next August. Finally, congratulations to United for their deserved PL title and I hope they destroy Barca next week.