so many missed chances

Manure has 3 clear weaknesses

their DMF's are dogshit, Fred is just terrible, Matic is washed up

other than Cavani, they have no true striker of any quality

and Maguire (and their CB's overall)

he is insanely slow

at least 5 or 6 different Villa players smoked him for pace multiple times

any sort of true speed burner high quality team can shred him

All th3 weaknesses mean nothing. Ole has done wonderful job of making this united into penalty making machine, plus he used pep "tactical" fouling a lot and get away with it. 

I can't stop watching that pathetic incident from last night and cannot get my head around how it's even considered a penalty.

Now when we played United and Azpi was fucking man handled in the box to me is blatant, that last night was a joke.

I'm starting to fall out of love with the game I was brought up on.

Its just how quick they turned it round after the Spurs game. The whole Ole out thing...which was silly cause it was early on. Now...can they have another blip lol. Not that effects us cause we're in a blip anyway and I don't think we'll catch up. Be nice to be close though 

2020-21 English Premier League

Tottenham Hotspur            367.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin
Leeds United                      357.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin

http://www.sportnews.to/sports/2021/premier-league-tottenham-hotspur-vs-leeds-united-s1/

https://www.totalsportek.com/arsenal-streams/

de7e190cb4b362a519c3aa98b9df573e.png33778628f9ec0738e6e2217aa6091ed9.png

13 hours ago, Jason said:

The fact that we're having to scrap for another Top 4 finish, based on how things are going right now, is embarrassing and a disgrace. 

we cock up 4 or more (cock up as in lose) of the next 6 games, top four chances really go down the shitter

14 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I'm sorry but football is fucked.

Footy has been fucked for along time, its just that their clear and obvious bullshitery has gone so much out of hand that even the forever nay sayers have finally opened their eyes.

14 hours ago, killer1257 said:

That was not a penalty.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

The game is rigged and its all there to see, epl is not a competition.

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

Bruno blatantly grabbed and pulled back Grealish, stopping a build-up

no card

As I said udt get every 50/50 calls, they can do what they want and we are witnessing it. In a fair and clean game udt should be at least 12pts worse off and alot of shit going aginst them. While us Chels have yet to have 1 fuckking var decision go our way....

We have had the odd one go our way..ish..the penalty given for Everton overturned. Still lost. Wolves penalty not given..again lost lol and Abraham got his goal after offside call. Still lost..

Just the ones which haven't been called which stick out. More so the Man U penalty we never got. But saying that seeing we've missed 2 against 'big' sides. Nothing to say wouldn't have missed again..or scored it and still dropped points.

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

Its just how quick they turned it round after the Spurs game. The whole Ole out thing...which was silly cause it was early on. Now...can they have another blip lol. Not that effects us cause we're in a blip anyway and I don't think we'll catch up. Be nice to be close though 

here are the 3 games early on that had people freaking out about Manure and crisis (plus the CL, BUT they lost to 2 of the 4 semi-finalists from last year, hardly shit teams)

a195eabb48f7ce43b8e970d9dc1f345f.png896485459081fda0527066c13d8ea13e.png8af23fa1125eb69e72f6837a79befcfb.png

all  were at home for them, where they were struggling

Looking back, Arse beat us and for some reason gets pumped up for top teams

that leaves just the 2 bad losses

Palace

and then the one-off (and the one that REALLY kicked into play the crisis meme) the Spuds thrashing)

again looking back, Palace has have multiple good surprising results

and Pool had a similar bizarro world blow-out that has ended up meaning little, when Villa smashed them 7-2

Manure is unbeaten in their last 10 games now

I think most went full panic mode too early with Manure, especially with only 3 losses all year in the EPL (those 3 losses I listed are their ONLY loses in the league so far(