Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Its insane them players fitness is incredible, god I would love Phillips here

i saw a special on Bielsa

they said his workouts are so intense that it is super rare when multiple players do not vomit from fatigue

Just now, Vesper said:

i saw a special on Bielsa

they said his workouts are so intense that it is super rare when multiple players do not vomit from fatigue

I watched the amazon prime documentary on Leeds utd, really good watch u should check it out 

3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Its insane them players fitness is incredible, god I would love Phillips here

Don't think any of the Leeds guys would be half as good with us. It is the beauty of the collective -absurdly entertaining

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Don't think any of the Leeds guys would be half as good with us. It is the beauty of the collective -absurdly entertaining

I think Phillips would hes like a quarter back, he sits deep defenders then distributes u can do that in any team. Alot of the other no maybe not but its their workrate and pure desire to attack that makes them the team they are.

8 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I watched the amazon prime documentary on Leeds utd, really good watch u should check it out 

the 2nd time I ran a full marathon (the first I sorta took it easy as I was intimidated) I made the HUGE mistake of trying to keep up with Linnea (she is a kinda near world class biathlete, and by far the better athlete between us, although I destroy her in squash)

and puked my arse off like 2/3rds of the way through from sheer exhaustion

mostly was dry heaves, it was horrid!

but I got aided by race course physios, given some electrolytes,, chilled for 10 minutes, and finished

so I can relate to the Leeds lads

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

the 2nd time I ran a full marathon (the first I sorta took it easy as I was intimidated) I made the HUGE mistake of trying to keep up with Linnea (she is a kinda near world class biathlete, and by far the better athlete between us, although I destroy her in squash)

and puked my arse off like 2/3rds of the way through from shear exhaustion

mostly was dry heaves, it was horrid!

but I got aided by race course physios, given some electrolytes,, chilled for 10 minutes, and finished

so I can relate to the Leeds lads

Sounds horrific lol, but I cant relate haha am just a roofer most I do is lug stone slate on roofs and lay it lol, hard work but doesn't make me sick haha, but yeah there training is brutal and I guarantee leeds are the fittest team in the Premier league by a country mile.

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

Sounds horrific lol, but I cant relate haha am just a roofer most I do is lug stone slate on roofs and lay it lol, hard work but doesn't make me sick haha, but yeah there training is brutal and I guarantee leeds are the fittest team in the Premier league by a country mile.

Bamford ran end to end for the full 90,did not slow down

and my father, when he was a teen took a summer job in Sweden doing industrial hot tar roofing

said it was the worst job he ever had

he was a yoke-man, carrying giant buckets of deadly hot tar up from the ground via a lift and then walking it over to the spreaders

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Bamford ran end to end for the full 90,did not slow down

and my father, when he was a teen took a summer job in Sweden doing industrial hot tar roofing

said it was the worst job he ever had

he was a yoke-man, carrying giant buckets of deadly hot tar up from the ground via a lift and then walking it over to the spreaders

Am more traditional roofer in the UK lol no hot tar buckets, alot of what we do it old barns that still has Yorkshire stone slate onit which weight an absolute ton haha

17 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I am working on a sam smiths pub atm haha we have the contract to do all there building work 

I love their beers

especially (and for an Imp it is not an alcohol bomb so you can drink two and not be off yer tits)

smiths_bottle_thin-10.jpg