• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Manure are simply NOW (since Fernandes came and Pogba is back and happy and Greenwood has exploded) a far better team than we are

and (this will shock many here I think as i bashed him hard)

I really have to eat crow

and say

at this exact moment in time (future can change thsi obviously)

OGS is also a better manager than Lamps is now

Manure are simply NOW (since Fernandes came and Pogba is back and happy and Greenwood has exploded) a far better team than we are
and (this will shock many here I think as i bashed him hard)
I really have to eat crow
and say
at this exact moment in time (future can change thsi obviously)
OGS is also a better manager than Lamps is now

Ole is a decent manager and that is why I never jumped on the "Ole at the wheel" bandwagon. But his squad is far superior than ours. Their starting eleven is almost complete. We have too many weaknesses.
So comparing Lamps and Ole is unfair. If we had a squad with similar strengths, a comparison would be fair. But guys like Barkley, Mount, Tammy, Giroud and Willian are nowhere near the level of Rash, Martial, Bruno, Greenwood, Pogba and Matic.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

that draw scenario looms larger and larger (a draw in the Leicester manure game that puts them both through on GD over us even if we beat Wolves)

spuds are all (unless steal a point v the dippers) are probably all that stand in its way

I dont think we will get ourselves over the line...unless we improve drastically in the next 2 games. Palace we were poor..West Ham we were poo..Sheffield we were complete shite and still amazed they only got 3...Norwich was nothing great.

Now we got beat Liverpool..know theyve lost but this is at home and its different. We haven't won a league game there in years

Just now, killer1257 said:

Ole is a decent manager and that is why I never jumped on the "Ole at the wheel" bandwagon. But his squad is far superior than ours. Their starting eleven is almost complete. We have too many weaknesses.
So comparing Lamps and Ole is unfair. If we had a squad with similar strengths, a comparison would be fair. But guys like Barkley, Mount, Tammy, Giroud and Willian are nowhere near the level of Rash, Martial, Bruno, Greenwood, Pogba and Matic.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

agree

GK Manure

CB Manure

CB Manure (Rudiger has regressed so much I would take Lindelöf over him atm)

LB Manure barely as Shaw is still shite, but Alonso is worse and Azpi at LB is WAY worse, plus Brandon Williams, even though he is a right footed LB, is miles beyond the turgid Emerson)

RB Manure

DMF hard to say, as Kante is not used there much, and Matic is a perfect foil (for a year or so more) to Pogba and Fernandes, but I will say Chels

CMF Manure

AMF Manure

LW Manure

RW Manure

CF Manure

they are better at all but one position, and that is arguable IF Kante is not used at DMF

so yes, hat tip to you for making that point

7 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I dont think we will get ourselves over the line...unless we improve drastically in the next 2 games. Palace we were poor..West Ham we were poo..Sheffield we were complete shite and still amazed they only got 3...Norwich was nothing great.

Now we got beat Liverpool..know theyve lost but this is at home and its different. We haven't won a league game there in years

only 2 ways main ways we get CL if we lose to Victimpool 

we have to beat wolves and then have Spuds pull a point

or

beat wolves and NO DRAW in the Leicester/Manure if Spuds loses

it is down to that

barring a miracle draw (or win obviously) versus Liverpool

or Manure pulling the ultimate bottle job versus West Ham (those cunts owe us, without us they would be relegated)

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Ideal scenario. 

We beat Wolves and Leicester beat Utd. 

It doesn't matter what happens in Spurs:Leicester game and Liverpool:Chelsea. 

You made it sound so simple, just like you thought Leicester won't win tonight, aye? 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

If Leicester beat Spurs, then it's GG for us. 

GG? what does that mean?

if that happens (spuds loss)

then we need to pray for NO DRAW between the 2 other teams

or pray we steal a point v the dippers

and obviously beat wolves

It's starting to be so obvious now that brown envelopes and money is changing hands when it comes to who the FA want to be in what position..

This has been another horrific night for VAR and officials, I'm fucking disgusted.