• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Dumb question but how are Leeds guaranteed promotion when they are six points ahead of 3rd placed Brentford and have a worse GD with 2 games left? 

Because WBA can't now climb above them!

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Dumb question but how are Leeds guaranteed promotion when they are six points ahead of 3rd placed Brentford and have a worse GD with 2 games left? 

WBA only have one game left and are on 82 points (max 85 points) Fulham in 4th have 77 and two games (max 83). 

As for Brentford, I seriously hope that they do it. As WBA actually lost all they need is 4 points as they have a +12 gd. They play bottom of the league Barnsley and up and down Stoke. Really hope they do not mess it up, will be great to have such a small club up. 

Also hoping Millwall can knick a play-off spot as well, just for the Mad Max antics they will bring 🤣. 

7 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Also hoping Millwall can knick a play-off spot as well, just for the Mad Max antics they will bring

Good luck to the police if Milwall v West Ham takes place next season, especially during this pandemic!

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Brenftord who have been outstanding all season could nudge WBA out of second tomorrow dinner time.

odds are VERY high Brentford finishes 2nd

they play doghsit their last 2 games

even if they draw one (win the other) they are 2nd on GD and that is if West Brom beats QPR

my baggies mate is RAGING

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

Good luck to the police if Milwall v West Ham takes place next season, especially during this pandemic!

if Millwall was flipped with Cardiff, the top 6 are ALL 6 teams I want in the EPL, lolol

af5d75b6511ce0941f3cbf087e611945.png

2d63664c94eccc15851fac3809493d70.png

wifey is raging because I put Bentford in over QPR (her 2nd team, her father is huge QPR and had a fit when we started dating as I was such a Chels girl lolol), and I could live with that too, as long as Brentford lost all their best players and were dogshit (which they so are not atm)

plus Brentford has that bangin' new med-size stadium

although, after my list belwo of 6, you could ADD Watford from the outs and replace with QPR, as I would like that

the 6 EPL teams I want out (it sukcs Villa are dropping, as I always wanted the big old 3 ex-powers in the EPL, Forest, Villa, and yes, Leeds)

would be

Norwich

Bournemouth

BHO

Burnley

Sheffield United (unless I took both Brentford and QPR off the EPL list and replaced with Sheffield Wednesday as those derbies are MAD)

SOTON