• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

33 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I so hope they give Ole all the time he needs, 1 less rival to think about.

Manure must soon sack OGS and the utterly shambolic Woodward.

IF Brandon Wlliams comes fully EPL class good at LB (I have my doubts, but also am not writing him off completely), they are set at fullback in terms of starters. They still are weak at backup LB, as the rotter Ashley Young is not only dogshit, but is leaving maybe anyway. (Conte is insane to want that cunt) They desperately need massive overhauls elsewhere except for GK (as they get a great b/u in Dean Henderson back from loan)

They are fucked at CB other than Maguire (Victor Lindelöf is a decent reserve option but so not a class starter and the rest are pure shit)

They are DREADFUL in MF

Pogba needs to be sold, he hates it there now and ALL the rest are rubbish, DMF and CMF and AMF. None are good enough, not even close. Fred? LOLOLOLOL

Rashford is a great player, Greenwood is potentially a star, and Martial acceptable, but the rest are garbage both at winger and at CF. I do not rate (this could change but I so do not see atm what all the hype is about) Daniel James, and he is turning 23yo in the fall, so is not like a teen anymore.

Overall, they are FUCKED

I will go bonkers they make no moves this January and still pip us for a top 4 place.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Manure must soon sack OGS and the utterly shambolic Woodward.

IF Brandon Wlliams comes fully EPL class good at LB (I have my doubts, but also am not writing him off completely), they are set at fullback in terms of starters. They still are weak at backup LB, as the rotter Ashley Young is not only dogshit, but is leaving maybe anyway. (Conte is insane to want that cunt) They desperately need massive overhauls elsewhere except for GK (as they get a great b/u in Dean Henderson back from loan)

They are fucked at CB other than Maguire (Victor Lindelöf is a decent reserve option but so not a class starter and the rest are pure shit)

They are DREADFUL in MF

Pogba needs to be sold, he hates it there now and ALL the rest are rubbish, DMF and CMF and AMF. None are good enough, not even close. Fred? LOLOLOLOL

Rashford is a great player, Greenwood is potentially a star, and Martial acceptable, but the rest are garbage both at winger and at CF. I do not rate (this could change but I so do not see atm what all the hype is about) Daniel James, and he is turning 23yo in the fall, so is not like a teen anymore.

Overall, they are FUCKED

I will go bonkers they make no moves this January and still pip us for a top 4 place.

If they get top4 instead of us then that speaks plenty about us.......the rest spot on mate. I'll say let them suffer, they were so high and mighty during Fergie years.

5 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I know it's not his fault but such a odd last name!

This interesting surname, of Anglo-Saxon origin, is a nickname from the Olde English pre 7th Century "drincan" meaning "drink" plus "woetre", "water". In the Middle Ages, weak ale was the universal beverage among the poorer classes, and so cheap as to be drunk like water, whereas water itself was only doubtfully potable. The surname may have been given in irony to an innkeeper or a noted tippler. The surname dates back to the late 13th Century (see below). Further recordings include one John Drinkewater (1274), the Hundred Rolls of Shropshire. Variations in the idiom of the spelling include Drynkwater, Drynekewatter, Dinkwater, and Drinkewater. Elizabeth Drinkwater married Thomas Shawe on January 25th 1561, at St. Dunstan in the East, London. Thomas Drinkwater married Johane Cock on January 13th 1588 at St. Gregory by St. Paul, London. One Stephen Drinkwater is recorded as being a landowner in St. John's parish, the Barbados in 1678. The first recorded spelling of the family name is shown to be that of John Drinkewater, which was dated 1273, in the "Hundred Rolls of Shopshire", during the reign of King Edward 1, known as "The Hammer of the Scots", 1272 - 1307. Surnames became necessary when governments introduced personal taxation. In England this was known as Poll Tax. Throughout the centuries, surnames in every country have continued to "develop" often leading to astonishing variants of the original spelling.

lol

Dinkwater

and a Drinkwater marrying a Cock

Cockwater

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

nil 2

almost nil 3

Watford

I am still staggered we lost to this utter dogshit Bournemouth side AT THE BRIDGE

That was the one out of the December defeats that was inexcusable.

West Ham (London Derby), Everton (pumped up under Ferguson) and Southampton (bang in form) can happen at the best of times let alone to a young team and manager but losing to that stagnant Bournemouth side was mind-blowing.