The English Football Thread

Steve

26 minutes ago, Tomo said:

That was the one out of the December defeats that was inexcusable.

West Ham (London Derby), Everton (pumped up under Ferguson) and Southampton (bang in form) can happen at the best of times let alone to a young team and manager but losing to that stagnant Bournemouth side was mind-blowing.

100% agree

• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

and Villa desperately want Bats

and Marina is up to her old tricks

raised his price to a crazy £45m

Chelsea quote massive £45m fee for Michy Batshuayi as Crystal Palace and Aston Villa are dealt transfer blow

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7878415/Chelsea-quote-massive-45m-fee-Michy-Batshuayi-transfer-blow-Aston-Villa.html

Just now, Special Juan said:

4-0 what a ball by KDB

Insane pass

best AMF in the world by a margin greater than any other position in terms of distance between best and 2nd best

club crushing fuck up by Mou and the board in 2014!!!

I will NEVER forget, NEVER forgive

'Chelsea ruined Drinkwater!' - Fans mock midfielder amid Aston Villa's horror show vs Man City

Chelsea midfielder Danny Drinkwater had a moment to forget on his return to action in the Premier League, having started for the first time during his loan spell for Aston Villa

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/news/fans-mock-drinkwater-aston-villa-17555375

When in form City are still the best side in the league. If they had a fully fit defense it would be much like last season with only a point or two separating the eventual champion from second place.

They're also much more pleasing to watch than Liverpool for me. Whereas Liverpool are a blunt object that blugeons everyone to death, City are like a surgical scalpel. I hope Frank is eventually able to have us be as clinical and ruthless.

And fuck me, I'm still jealous and angry every time I watch KDB. After Messi, I'd have him over any other player in the world.

Morata - 70 million

Bakayoko - 45 million

Drinkwater - 40 million 

Zappacosta - 30 million 

That 2017 summer window has to be labeled as the worst piece of business in the Roman era. Set us back for seasons.

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Morata - 70 million

Bakayoko - 45 million

Drinkwater - 40 million 

Zappacosta - 30 million 

That 2017 summer window has to be labeled as the worst piece of business in the Roman era. Set us back for seasons.

2017-18 windows were HORRID

£235m spent, almost all on SHIT

plus insane wasted salaries that even now make it crazy hard to sell some

Rudiger was the only good one

2297fd7d3e539fa2e64730f97955696b.png

plus the disastrous non sale of Courtois

then came the even worse non sales in summer 2018 (Willian, Alonso, etc etc etc)