• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

The guy has potential. I can see him becoming a very good holding midfielder. He needs to stop those useless long rushes on the ball though. He just keeps going and going, and at the end he doesn't know what to do.

Great game, proper entertainment. Coutinho was poor. Lloris really failed for that first goal. I wonder if Kane is the real thing or a one season wonder. He scores goals so easily. And Ibe is very raw but he sure is hard to stop when he gets going.

He looks like Messi when he does the speedy runs

And its not his fault, his team must follow him but they just look at him instead of rushing with him.

Their medical staff is almost as bad the one at United. Players dropping like flies every single week.

It's like they just asked Sanchez if he felt ready and relied on him. I can also do this, am I a professional? lol @ their medical staff

Guys I'm buying into the Harry Kane vibe. Shearer and teddy combined I'm telling you guys! 23 goals in 35 games is nothing to look down on, his stats are better at his age than owen's and fowler's

Guys I'm buying into the Harry Kane vibe. Shearer and teddy combined I'm telling you guys! 23 goals in 35 games is nothing to look down on, his stats are better at his age than owen's and fowler's

We are the last club they would want to sell. It is more likely Cambridge United buying him than us.

He won't be as good as Shearer...as in, I doubt he will score 30+ goals in the EPL for three consecutive seasons like Shearer did at Blackburn..

However, he'll be a good striker if Tottenham know how to use him properly in the coming years..

It's like they just asked Sanchez if he felt ready and relied on him. I can also do this, am I a professional? lol @ their medical staff

yet the mail did a article how he was rushing back to play Spurs and the dedication it showed..not really now he's injured.