The English Football Thread

Steve

Maybe some of you rate him, I don't know, but for me Januzaj is the most overrated young player in the world.

Never got the hype around him, the way some deluded United fans talk about him you would think Maradona was not even half the player Januzaj is going to be.

And you also have that story in which his mother drives him to a date with a broad he just met on the internet and the fucking faggot takes her to a burger store.

What a bellend. I would not be surprised if he'd still be a virgin.

• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Maybe some of you rate him, I don't know, but for me Januzaj is the most overrated young player in the world.

Never got the hype around him, the way some deluded United fans talk about him you would think Maradona was not even half the player Januzaj is going to be.

And you also have that story in which his mother drives him to a date with a broad he just met on the internet and the fucking faggot takes her to a burger store.

What a bellend. I would not be surprised if he'd still be a virgin.

Last season he looked like a very good potential.

Tbf I am not sure any united player is playing well

It has got to the point where the fans are now suspecting its vangaal tactics. No manutd player is playing well except Fellaini :lol:

I would blame the manager there. Di Maria, Falcao, Rooney and Mata are, without a doubt, world class. When none are performing as well as they could it must be your fault.

Looking at how Falcao is performing at United, it's fair to say we dodged a bullet with that one. Definitely in the Torres flop zone.

Also, Di Maria is truly horrible at taking set-pieces. Always fail to beat the first man, underhits and overhits the ball. Absolutely hopeless.

United were woeful again yesterday but the praise still rains down on them because they are apparently 'In Transition' but when they beat and play the likes of Hull and Palace at home and win 3-0/4-0 they are looking incredible. :wank2:

United have problems and LvG is one of them.

Why hasn't Pearson been charged by the fa yet? He freaking choked a player and held his shirt so ge couldn't get back on the pitch...

mourinho would probably be charged with attempted murder, and locked in the tower of london