Man United 2-1 Chelsea

Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti hints at starting Didier Drogba & Fernando Torres against Manchester United

http://www.goal.com/...starting-didier

I highly doubt that's anything more than football foiler dropping laugh.gif

Though I will go on the record saying that it's a terrible idea anyway, having Drogba and Torres tripping over each other in a game this big. I'll eat my hat. The fedora, too.

re: Lamps - respect. xD

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Essien - Lampard - Malouda

Torres - Drogba

Bring on Kalou around the 65th-70th minute mark, I just can't see Anelka starting, He's not good enough to start. Ramires is vital, and I can see Ramires playing in more of a central midfield role, with Drogba dropping out to the right hand side. Our best form of attack is on the left hand side with Malouda and Ashley Cole, There likely to either start Fabio, Rafael or O'Shea at right back, which is a HUGE area where we can exploit them. I can't remember being so confident coming into a United Chelsea game, There central midfield is an area where we can get dominate the game. Who are they going to start, there options are very limited, Fletcher will start if he's not injured, then theres either Anderson, Carrick or Grandpa Giggs. Now, whatever about Fletcher, but Giggs, Carrick and Anderson should be roasted. Carrick is a Championship standard player at best, Anderson wouldn't make or bench and Giggs has no legs left.

Even if we don't win, We can be very proud of the teams fightback after there character was questioned. KTBFFH

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Essien - Mikel - Lampard

Kalou - Drogba- Malouda

That allows Don Carlo to bring in either Torres, RAM, Anelka or Bos to run at those fools if we need goals in the end.

Howard Webb is actually a very good referee.. Very disciplined and no-nonsense. Should do a very good job as usual.

yeh like giving manutd penalties............

What's the worst he can do?

Disallow a perfectly good Torres goal,send off Ramires for not touching a player, not give us a penalty and send off Evra? Nothing we haven't seen before. Something will go wrong somewhere.

If we're leading going into extra time can pretty much guantee they'll be a penatly to Man U or the 10 minutes of the given 2 injury time until they score

Thats why I'm a bit worried about Luiz starting. Prefer Alex if hes fit.

Hernandez and Luiz in the penalty area with Howard Webb officiating ?? Mmm not a good combination.

Hernandez and Luiz in the penalty area with Howard Webb officiating ?? Mmm not a good combination.

Oh god yeh!

Webb does seem to go card happy at times.Any excuse and be in the book as well him and anyone else in a Blue shirt no doubt

Dreamt about this game..Cech has a Gomes moment and threw the ball over the line....god knows why lol.That goal on the brain..

Me too, but will never happen.