Man United 2-1 Chelsea

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we beat United anybody think Phil Neville might let us score a few???

Hmm I think he will rather Man Utd to win the 19th title over Liverpool.

If we do win at Old Trafford I think Newcastle at home and Everton away won't be much of a problem. If our players smell blood and have a chance to win the title by scoring a couple against them then they'll just kill the game right off. Look at Wigan, we had to win and we did in style.

Cech

Ivan - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Mikel

Ramires - Lampard

Kalou - Drogba - Malouda

Would replace Kalou with Anelka. 'Brains' is fucking rubbish if he starts, but a super sub.

I would also play Alex over Luiz if fit. I think the ref will be likely to give the Mancs a penalty if Luiz fucks a challenge up.

No, not Kalou. He has mentioned everywhere that he is worried with his family issues, I doubt that he can fully concentrate for this big match.

Torres must definitely start, he has improved a lot since that CL game and Kalou is good only when he comes on as a substitute.

Torres starting will upset the dynamic of the side. I'd much rather see Kalou or Anelka start. Torres either has to play in the centre of the 4-3-3, or not at all, as far as I'm concerned. I'm more concerned about winning this game than helping him find his rightful place in the lineup, that can be next season's dilemma. Ancelotti's meddling to include Torres cost us dearly in the Champions League.

[cliché]If it ain't broken, it don't need fixing. [/cliché]

Alternatively...

Cech

Mikel

Essien - Lampard

Ramires - Drogba - Malouda

??

1) I worry about Ivan at RB since nani made mince meat of him over the CL legs. He should still play but be ready to foul whistling.gif

2) Drogba WILL score (that's a one-goal advantage already wink.gif)

3) Giggs seems to have the key that opens our defence, let's hope Luiz is ready for it! He played well in his one game against them so far!

4) Van Der Sar is due some bad luck against us!!!

Alternatively...

Cech

Mikel

Essien - Lampard

Ramires - Drogba - Malouda

??

Has Ancelotti played Ramires there before? I'm sure he'll always play more than one striker on the pitch (either Anelka or Sala)

I'd be happy to see that formation though! Ramires makes some good runs into the box and has the potential to win penalties (United) or score (City)!

COME ON CHELSEA

blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

Ramires has got to start, he is a big game player. I also totally agree with Bluelion, we should fuck the whole Torres circus off and put him on the bench and play the Champions 2009-2010 attack which includes Drogba Malouda and Anelka. Torres can come off the bench and cause problems with his pace but we need those three power houses more then ever.