Man United 2-1 Chelsea

Ess - We have to beat Manchester United at Old Trafford this weekend to ensure we are in the driving seat and I can assure you we are up for it. The team is playing well and I have no doubt we will give it everything we have to beat Man United.

If they will, I have no doubts either. But still, words are not acts on the pitch.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really not nervous about this game , maybe its because i had already accepted we lost the title fainthv9.gif our poor run of form got me used to the idea. im sure it will all change when the match starts..

Drogba playing, and if 100% concentrated on the task, he will urge everyone to win!

Remember we haven't been defeated by Man Utd in the PL since Carlo's arrival, i think, so i am hopeful we can continue being a pest to Alex's reign. Let ol' red nose complain once more!

Last time someone needed to go to OT and win, it was us, and we did it. Think the title is a bit far even if we win on Sun, but I want the boys to play with 200% effort and commitment. Anything else is a bonus for me.

Last time someone needed to go to OT and win, it was us, and we did it. Think the title is a bit far even if we win on Sun, but I want the boys to play with 200% effort and commitment. Anything else is a bonus for me.

& United got a dodgy decision & still lost. Anything's possible.

Even if we'll win i dont think the title will be ours.

Man Utd got 2 games agaisnt Blackburn and Blackpool, they can score in both matches like 6 goals and get the better goal difference.

Looking at this 3 points that separates the two teams... just makes you wonder where we could have been this season without all this stupid points drop (against Sunderland, Birmingham, Wolves, Aston Villa with that 90th mintue goal, Tottenham with Drogba's penalty miss...).

Man Utd got 2 games agaisnt Blackburn and Blackpool, they can score in both matches like 6 goals and get the better goal difference.

Looking at this 3 points that separates the two teams... just makes you wonder where we could have been this season without all this stupid points drop (against Sunderland, Birmingham, Wolves, Aston Villa with that 90th mintue goal, Tottenham with Drogba's penalty miss...).

Oh god dont go there lol..and bloody Villa!! Celebrated,kicked off..3-3 kinda wtf!?!?

Yeh thats kinda my worry,we win then loose it.That make it that much more annoying! Can take loosing/drawing Sunday long as we finish 2nd..but to be top with 2 games to go then fuck up..ahhhh!

It hurts me to think of that. sadly if we didnt drop points then. we would have been champions.

Damn i just went there did i

damn it

Oh god dont go there lol..and bloody Villa!! Celebrated,kicked off..3-3 kinda wtf!?!?

Yeh thats kinda my worry,we win then loose it.That make it that much more annoying! Can take loosing/drawing Sunday long as we finish 2nd..but to be top with 2 games to go then fuck up..ahhhh!

Well i still didn't decided, if someone telling me that either way Utd will be champions, if i prefer at least winning them.

Guest justin_3d

Interesting stat i heard in a show, and that's that every time United won 13 games straight at home, the 14th they have not been able to win. This sunday United play at home having won 13 games straight at Old Trafford. So here hoping the trend continues and United loose! :)

Let's hope we can stretch out the GD by scoring a couple at OT.