Man United 2-1 Chelsea

Im soo nervous for this damn match. too damn nervous. i get goosebumps just thinking of it. really hope we get a win out of this

3-1 hopefully the scorers for me Terry Drogba And Luiz [from A ref screwover Goober.pngto let man united know how it feels]

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming from you who still has that signature of conspiracy???

It's to be taken with a pinch of salt. :rolleyes:

Every thread you say the same thing over and over again, are you that one dimensional?

Give it a rest.

Im soo nervous for this damn match. too damn nervous. i get goosebumps just thinking of it. really hope we get a win out of this

3-1 hopefully the scorers for me Terry Drogba And Luiz [from A ref screwover Goober.pngto let man united know how it feels]

According to sir red nose & the of the manure followers, they were jobbed last year when Drogba was offsides(he was) & @ The Bridge this season (not sure about that). Right now we are looking bad, cause we already know that sir red nose has the 12 man deployed. He already showed his river card & unfortunately there isn't much we can do about it. I do believe he orchestrated from the final whistle @ The Bridge in the last league meeting. I am going to leave you w/ this tidbit that I totally agree w/ this gentleman's thought on manure:

Honestly.........I am sooooo scared about this match..................

We have to win!!!!! If we really get the championship............It will be a legend

Shit!!! I am watching Man U game on TV now.......1-0..............<br><br>I really hope that will be draw and extra time, then we will have more chance this week!<br>

shit.......2-0 now.....

Inter were shit this year, but they wern't last, hence them winning the thing. Schalke, are awful, it was a breeze for Utd, just like it would have been for us....What could have been ey?

Back to this match now....

I read the article posted, its so true. Torres must NOT start imho. No way. He's still not on the ball yet. Drogs through the centre. We can do it. I know alot of people are saying no matter what we should be proud, and Yes we should. But I think this is our time to put the wrongs right for earlier in the season, for the CL exit, for letting ourselves get that far behind the pack, now being this close. We need to take the chances, we can do this. Just need belief. We could be champions again after this woeful season. If it's not to be though, I hope that we don't go out without a fight ala champions league. that was embarrassing.

Red Cafe have started their match day thread now, interesting to read it really, nobody is mentioning how lucky we get or putting us down really which is kinda respectful.

It's a massive game, very similar circumstances to when we went there last year and won to go above them and then stayed there. It's been an amazing season and i feel another twist to come from somewhere. It is a huge ask tho to expect us to win our last 8 games to win the league but 5 down, 3 to go. Arsenal did win their last 13 games in 2002 tho so its not like it's impossible to finish the season like that. And their last 2 games were Man Utd and Everton. They actually won 18 out of their last 21 games drawing the other 3. Incredible really.

We have the harder run in without doubt but we have the best record against man utd and the best record at old trafford out of everyone in the prem. If we go at them like we did in the first 20 minutes of the 2nd leg in the UCL, we might score early this time and it could be a springboard to win the game and the premiership title

Doesn't get much bigger than this.

Keep the faith? I kept it through the whole season, even when were 15p down to United, and right at the end of season here we are battling for the title. I'm very proud of the lads and Carlo for keeping the faith too and not giving up. We've shown that we are a team and not a bunch of rich superstars just grinding their job like ManCity. All we have to do is to make the final push and play that game at Theatre of Shit. We don't have anything to be scared of, unlike Manu. We've been circling between 2nd at 5th place and we're never really close to title unlike United, but now they should be scared, and by god they will as soon as we score the 1st goal.

Keep the faith! :cfc:

I've lost a bit of confidence after seeing United perform that good last night. Schalke were poor I know, but Sir Alex and his men know what they want, and they're not as weak and as stupid as we seem to think to lose the title on the final moments. I just hope that our boys perform well. United playing in midweek does not count really, most of their key players were rested, which sucks.