Man United 2-1 Chelsea

Ferguson bitching about the penalty against Owen today, while calling the clear handball by Vidic ''difficult to see''. Predictable as clockwork.

Then goes on to mention the offside Drogba goal from last year, again conveniently ignoring the handball goal from Macheda. Bitter twat.

Yes,bitter old man or very clever bitter old man. I dread to think which decisions are going to go against us.

Carlo needs to come out and mention Vidic not getting sent off against West ham,Evra not being sent off for bringing Ramires down,Vidic's handball today,Macheda's handball last season and Neville shoulder barging Anelka in the areain the same game,Ramires getting sent off in the CL when he never touched Evra ,therefore Evra cheating along with Shitarito diving all the time oh and Torres' goal not given and Rooney diving.

That should put a bit of pressure on the ref and make Fergie look the twat he is.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes,bitter old man or very clever bitter old man. I dread to think which decisions are going to go against us.

Carlo needs to come out and mention Vidic not getting sent off against West ham,Evra not being sent off for bringing Ramires down,Vidic's handball today,Macheda's handball last season and Neville shoulder barging Anelka in the areain the same game,Ramires getting sent off in the CL when he never touched Evra ,therefore Evra cheating along with Shitarito diving all the time oh and Torres' goal not given and Rooney diving.

That should put a bit of pressure on the ref and make Fergie look the twat he is.

Ferguson moaned about the refereeing right before the CL game and look how the decisions went against us in both legs. I don't know whether to despise him or admire his cleverness.

A team with a midfield pairing of Carrick and Anderson winning the league, is an insult to every other premier league winning side.

Yes,and it's time we stopped making them crap players and pensioners like Giggs and Scholes look good on the pitch. I don't care if it is at Old trafford,we need to be going there looking to win and can easily if we're on our game.

Massive game. I'm so proud of Carlo and the boys for getting us into this position. All respect for our new #9, I want to see a classic Chelsea lineup out there. The guys that have been here and won trophies. They deserve to win it or lose it.

Cech

Ivan-Luiz-Terry-Cole

Essien-Lamps-Mikel

Kalou-Drogba-Malouda

Ferguson moaned about the refereeing right before the CL game and look how the decisions went against us in both legs. I don't know whether to despise him or admire his cleverness.

easy ,,,despise the two faced twat ,,,he gets more praise than he deserves and should NEVER have been Knighted

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. How many times have we had the chance to take advantage of a Manure slip up this season and failed ?

Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely delighted to have the opportunity to retain the title, but I have a groundhog day feeling about this.

On a positive note, win and we're in pole position. Everton and Newcastle have nothing to play for other than a league position. Manures opponents Blackburn and Blackpool will be fighting for their EPL survival. This is going to come down to goals and it's been proven on plenty of occasions that we score more goals when we play 4-3-3. This system that is our best weapon. I just pray that Ancelotti realises this and doesn't play safe and concentrate on the 3 points.

It's shit or bust.......time to stand up and be legends.

If we win at Old Trafford, then I'm sorry for Newcastle. I see a lot of goals at stamford bridge on that day. we need to score so many goals inorder to hold on to position 1.

We still not yet there. We need luck.

On the line up, the last thing we need is the pretty dire Drogba and Torres partnership starting up top, if we are going to win then it will be with the 4-3-3 system. Id go with this.

Cech

Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry, Cole

Ramires, Mikel, Lampard

Kalou, Drogba, Malouda

Drogba is in form so I chose him over Torres and the other absentee is Essien whose form this season has been poor by his standards, in contrast Ramires has been excellent and has been playing like a younger Essien, I know Essien will get the nod over either Ramires or Mikel but going on performances this season he probably doesn't merit it.