Man United 2-1 Chelsea

Actually terminator x once called kalou a cunt ( i think in last game week.) ShanCFC is just picking on him. He backs Kalou in this forum I guess .

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nani-second rate footballer who thinks that he's as good as C. Ronaldo or Messi.

Maybe but he's still better than any wide player we have and would be an automatic first team player for us.

I don't know but the last time I had a dream, we were going to Old Trafford. I had dreamt that we were going to loose 3-0 and thats exactly what happened in 2009.

Then yesternight I had a dream that we are winning at Old Trafford. the score being 0-3 at the 89th minute. All I remember is Ramires scoring the first goal after a rebound on a Drogba shot. Luiz was also on the scoresheet. Some young kid too, but not sure if it was Kalou or who!!! :smiliecap1:

Hope it turns out to be true. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Expected Lineups:

Chelsea:

Cech

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole

Essien Mikel Lampard

Anelka-------------------Malouda

Drogba

Man Utd:

van der Sar

O'Shea Ferdinand Vidic Fabio

Nani Carrick Giggs Park

Webb Hernandez Rooney

I'm pretty sure Torres will start. Not sure where or why but he will probably play with Dids up top. I would personally play Yuri out wide with Malouda and Drogba on his own up top but we know that's unlikely. Yuri did win the late peno at the bridge and we do need a decent winger to finally play. He's got it in the locker.

We're the only team in the premiership completely free of injury http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

Lets av it!

I'm pretty sure Torres will start. Not sure where or why but he will probably play with Dids up top. I would personally play Yuri out wide with Malouda and Drogba on his own up top but we know that's unlikely. Yuri did win the late peno at the bridge and we do need a decent winger to finally play. He's got it in the locker.

We're the only team in the premiership completely free of injury http://www.physioroo...njury_table.php

Lets av it!

I cant see Yuri and Malouda in the same team. i think carlo will go 4-4-2 with Torres and Drogba upfront , like he did against spurs.

Rooney will score, and United won't lose.

change the scorer to Hernandez, and I'll agree with you.... that's what my brain thinks.

What my heart thinks however, is something completely different! I think we can go over there and get a result because we have relatively a good record over there despite our recent failure to get a good result there. And good records are there to be broken!

Dear Carlo,

If you persist in playing 4-4-2 this season, I
will
personally execute you.

Kind regards,

Alex.

Dear Carlo,

If you so much "think" about playing Torres instead of Drogba up front, I will make sure it's a slow, painful death that is prevoked!

Kind regards,

Chris.

Expected Lineups:

Chelsea:

Cech

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole

Essien Mikel Lampard

Anelka-------------------Malouda

Drogba

Man Utd:

van der Sar

O'Shea Ferdinand Vidic Fabio

Nani Carrick Giggs Park

Webb Hernandez Rooney

Ivanovic will be suspended because of yellow cards.

I cant see Yuri and Malouda in the same team. i think carlo will go 4-4-2 with Torres and Drogba upfront , like he did against spurs.

Well look at the success we had with Robben & Duff for a few years, 2 lefties on the wings would confuse defenders big style, they can switch wings too from time to time. I'd certainly rather Zhirkov on the wing ahead of Anelka.