Man United 2-1 Chelsea

so we already have our scapegoat should we lose.............of course none of the blame goes to the players.............

Or manager? i'll wait until after the game to see what the ref does first or if we put Ferreira on to get us a goal.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't prefer torres to start

i hope it will be

cech

ivano - luiz - terry - cole

mikel - essien

benayoun - lamps - malouda

Drogba

having 5 players in the midfield , with 3 of them have an attacking ability , we will control the game especially man utd play with one defensive midfielder" carrick' . with this line up we have the ability to make a press on him , or enforce (giggs,nani,park )to back with him to help him and let rooney and hernandez alone with our rocky defense .

having torres, kalou and ramires as suitable substitution , will help us during the game .

Fuck off Carlo, don't you dare change the system again you tool! :Goober:

Carlo seems desperate to make 4-4-2 work.... but why is he risking it now?! Surely it makes sense to do so during pre-season and then next term? :blink:

Sir Alex Ferguson's partisan agenda ahead of crucial clash insults referees

http://www.dailymail...s-referees.html

Brilliant article. It's a shame he'll get away with it.. And every remark he now makes about the refereeing in our previous game will play on Howard Webb's mind.

Guest justin_3d

Sir Alex Ferguson's partisan agenda ahead of crucial clash insults referees

http://www.dailymail...s-referees.html

This what SAF does affects the ref.

And it's exactly what Mourinho does.

SAF, Mourinho, they are all the same. Hypocrites, but they do it on purpose to affect the ref.

If the FA are in cohoots with the refs, wouldn't they want to give us decisions? The FA would be pleased because the final 2 rounds would be dripping with excitement, and the refs would be able to screw SAF who has been very harsh on ref decisions lately.

Lets just see what happens on the day before we go around calling everyone a cunt!!

Agreed.

After the day has passed, we will unleash a torrent of cuntishness on those cunting cunts.

Today I was watching the game at Liverpool again, where we won last year and almost became the champions of England. I remember, how I felt before the game, I was huge nervous and I also remember, how I felt after the game, when we won 2:0. I was so proud of our boys and obviously I was happy too, because we were just one win far from the title. I really would like to enjoy same fellings once again.

I believe that the match at Old Trafford will be the same. We have nothing to lose, because two months ago we were 15 points behind ManU and now we can be top of the league at the end of the week. What a turnaround! I hope boys are going to show the best performance in whole season, fight as much as they can and then everything is possible. We have the chance to do the biggest comeback in the Premier League’s history, this must be massive motivation to our lads. I can’t wait for this title decider, I’m sure it will be a sensational match of football and if we manage to beat red devils, it will be fantastic..

I have only one tactical wish. Please, Carlo, play 4-3-3 formation with Drogba in the attack and leave Torres on the bench. We show our best in this system, so I don’t see any sense in changing formation to 4-4-2. It would be really big risk to put our strikers together once again, it cost us the result in home Champions League against MU, so I hope Carlo won’t make the same mistake again.

Guest justin_3d

Give it a rest FFS.

Coming from you who still has that signature of conspiracy???