Man United 2-1 Chelsea

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 - Howard Webb has awarded penalties to Man Utd in three of the last four games he has officiated at Old Trafford. Official.

398 days - Chelsea were the last English team to score a first half goal against Manchester United at Old Trafford (3 Apr 2010). Fortress.

"The results against them in the Champions League were very good. I think that gives us the psychological advantage," Nani said.

"We just have to concentrate on our football and winning the game. If we do that then everything will be fine. If we win this one then it is a great advantage for us. It is nearly over then. We have a great chance."

- Nani

Dunno about fearing United, but the only thing to fear about Nani is his looks.

If they beat us, fine. I just don't want any controversy and bad decisions that will have an influence on the game and be the main reason for the result. I just want us to go there with a good attitude n beat em well with no bullshit excuses from them about us getting lucky.