Man United 2-1 Chelsea

Disappointed in Carlo tbh:

'This year arrived some fantastic players, Ramires, David Luiz and Fernando Torres, and I think that this year that was enough. For the future I don't know but I don't think this team needs to have a lot of movement. Now is not the right time,' he said.

If this summer isn't the right time to clean things up, when is it?

He will leave in the summer, so the movement is none of his business

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And my nightmare (i had it in the week) came true =(. I dont know what to say, we didnt play well, Man U wanted more.

I hope the best for the next season, i want some players with fresh ideas.

As much as it pains me to say, Manure def deserved their victory. On a personnel level, I don't believe that they have a better team. I would say we are about even in that department, maybe we're a bit better. However, UrTd is vastly superior in one area that is probably most important: cohesion. They are a well-oiled machine, and their players play their respective roles with aplomb and alacrity. They do this consistently, or at least more consistently than us. Thus we are left to sing the blues whilst the devils dance their way to a league title and the CL final. On a positive note, I am proud that the way the fellas fought their way back into the title race and gave the Mancs a run for their money.

I really thought Torres will realize what is required of him and would give us the equalizer .

The defeat doesn't worry me, but the players not stepping up on big occasions does worry me a bit.

The first goal was really pitiful, a big mistake from David Luiz , but then that should have shrugged the complacent cloud around us but apparently didn't and we conceded again.

Not being very critical about the issue but once again wrong subs from CA.

Alex making way for Luiz, wrong move.

Ben 10, Anelka and Torres should have been the subs who should have come on for Mikel, Malouda and Kalou.

Though couple of weeks/month ago this no one would have thought that this match would be title decider, we made it happen so still pretty decent outing this year for us.

Hope Torres steps up to the big occasions next season.

Soo gutted still. I don't remember the last time i felt this shit. Being there and watching the game in front of me and having to hear the united fans go bonkers was enough to turn any chelsea fan sick. I just don't know what to feel at the moment. Im so proud of the lads but at the same time im still thinking what could of been. Im just so devastated.

While i have been in England for these last few months i have seen us lose 3 games and all of them were to United. Grrrrr.....

I'm betting I know what the first thing to pop into everybody's head was when waking up this morning. (Not including rude thoughts)

I woke up early,not being able to sleep still fuming with yesterday,then I put myself in a worse mood by realising they beat us without top scorer Berbatov or nani in their side. They've also beat us 4 times this season,I couldn't get back to sleep after them thoughts this morning.

I'm betting I know what the first thing to pop into everybody's head was when waking up this morning. (Not including rude thoughts)

I woke up early,not being able to sleep still fuming with yesterday,then I put myself in a worse mood by realising they beat us without top scorer Berbatov or nani in their side. They've also beat us 4 times this season,I couldn't get back to sleep after them thoughts this morning.

They beat as 3 times not 4 wasn't it?...we beat them 2-1 at home in the league game.....fact is we have played 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 against them with and without Torres starting so the players obviously aint good enough or have the wrong attitude. What annoys me is that Man u are not a great team and i think Barca will beat them comfortably...

They beat as 3 times not 4 wasn't it?...we beat them 2-1 at home in the league game.....fact is we have played 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 against them with and without Torres starting so the players obviously aint good enough or have the wrong attitude. What annoys me is that Man u are not a great team and i think Barca will beat them comfortably...

Thats the problem IMO. No settled team or formation. The only settled first teamers are shit like Essien.

Yeah thats only a glorified friendly.....

Good early indication of what was in store for us though.

I was so gutted being at the game. Was so hard to keep singing when everyone was so down but we kept going. Shattered is an understatment but im proud of the lads to get a 15 point lead back to 3. It was always going to be difficult to win at Old Trafford.

Well, said, really hoped you enjoyed the game regardless, and endured a safe journey home! :smiliecap1:

KTBFFH

Its all swing and roundabouts.

They may have had the beating off us this time but we had a huge hold on them pre-Roman on the pitch (especially at Old Trafford) and in the 1st four Roman years they beat us once in 11 attempts.

All I can say is that this season was a nightmare for all Chelsea.... This season most be remember and learn from it... because we can past throw this exercise again.... This start in a bad way from the beginning... Crappy Pre Season... Losing the Community Shield... Chicharito Scoring us... after that we all forgot that and start a strong season like we finish... but them the real nightmare began...

It can not hurt losing all Cups, because we never deserv them...

I choose to point at Carlo, but I most be a just person... not all was his foult... THe team also perform in a very bad way..

The past a a past... and lessons most be learn from this season...

I just hope that if is not Mou or Guus who are coming... we better let Carlo stay.. because I´m affraid of other coaches with 3 years of contract ... The only 2 player I can say they were the same for the hall season was Peter Cech and Ramires... after that every player has o had a horrible part of the season...