Man United 2-1 Chelsea

ultimately we need someone to make us a team again,we're just a bunch of expensive misfits not playing as a unit. I'm pretty sure Roman can see we need a new manager and I think we'll get a new one in the summer.

In Roman I trust.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why have you only quoted that part of my post..

I said we we needed Creativity, imagination, spark. We don't need a £30m rated player (by milan apparently) as a sub.

Yes we need that. But we also need more players.

Changing Essien with some £30m rated kid, with weird hair, isn't a solution.

Guest justin_3d

Hate to say this, but even though with how bad Man City play, even they create better chances than we do, down centre and down flanks.

And why is that?

Is it because of the coach or the players?

Mancini is a bad bad coach, but he has some good players like David Silva, and Adam J.

So need players like this.

Does not matter what coach you have at Chelsea. If we don't have this, any coach will struggle.

Hate to say this, but even though with how bad Man City play, even they create better chances than we do, down centre and down flanks.

It's because we don't have any natural born wingers in our team, with the exception of Malouda, whom, at times this season, has been poor, while Zhirkov doesn't play enough games.

Chin up lads

gotta say we didnt deserve to win when they got the 1st i dunno why but i was laughing again i dunno why and when they got the second i just opend another can of beer and ssaid to my old man lets keep it a 2 at best. We didnt turn up today witch is the only thing that has pissed me off today we deff need some new blood in the team for me Carlo has to stay 3 or 4 new players and we should be fine but knowing Roman he will sack Carlo so we will be back to square one again but hey onwards and upwards lets all look forward to thursday when the new kit comes out :eyebrows: ill be going to the megastore to get one lol ands lets finish the season with a bang and a high KTBFFH blue%20scalf.gif

Yes we need that. But we also need more players.

Changing Essien with some £30m rated kid, with weird hair, isn't a solution.

Sanchez/Hamsik/Neymar...

I wasn't being specific.

Essien isn't the player he used to be, if milan think he's worth £30m, then it's time to cash in and buy creative players.

Mistake playing Kalou from the off .

But the glaring error repeated again and again is the lack of pressing when the opponents are on the ball. This was a trademark of the Mourinho era and has been on the wane ever since.

The room given to Carrick, Park and Giggs in midfield was shocking...%28N%29.gif

Forgetting about his goal against united that even put us within touching distance of the title? A draw wouldn't even of been enough today.

his HUGE school boy mistake canceled that out, as far as im concerned.

just like i still havent forgiven terry and Drogba for costing us the cl.

i will be even more pissed if blackburn wins against manure. we got a draw today and we're level on points.

Sanchez/Hamsik/Neymar...

I wasn't being specific.

Essien isn't the player he used to be, if milan think he's worth £30m, then it's time to cash in and buy creative players.

Do you think that Hamsik and Naymar can walk in and make an immediate impact?

And for £30m?

If we are to truly be "back next season" lessons must be learnt.

1. Don't change management half way through

2. Make sure there are 2 players, per position

3. Put emphasis on a youth transition

4. Decide on a tactical style of play before entering the transfer market

i will be even more pissed if blackburn wins against manure. we got a draw today and we're level on points.

You need to get over that. They have done more great things for this club than bad. Luiz is a future Chelsea legend & you can see he will contribute to success even in these early stages.

You can't put the blame on one player for losing the game. Everyone else, quite frankly weren't good enough!! It was at a crucial stage in the season where we needed an important victory, but it didn't come!!

no i cant but i am putting most of the blame on him.

Luiz as Right Back would be immense, and Alex-Terry should be 1st choice, imo :whistling:

Not a bad shout to be fair! Both Alex and Ivanovic are fantastic tacklers, and Luiz is always getting forward at every opportunity, which is dangerous it has to be said!

Grew the fuck up!

11 players on the pitch in blue, and 11 players in red. The better side won, simple as. People want to know why so many youth fail here? Because people maximise the mistakes rather then the perfections. David Luiz won us three points at the Bridge. His performance those so many months ago helped us get in the position to challenge for the title, despite our worse run in 15 years.

Or did you forget that?

If we are to truly be "back next season" lessons must be learnt.

1. Don't change management half way through

2. Make sure there are 2 players, per position

3. Put emphasis on a youth transition

4. Decide on a tactical style of play before entering the transfer market

Amen.

Not a bad shout to be fair! Both Alex and Ivanovic are fantastic tacklers, and Luiz is always getting forward at every opportunity, which is dangerous it has to be said!

Imo, Ivan is an excellent tackler but hasn't got the pace to track back as a right back after being dispossed, thus causing him to make some rash decisions. That is the only problem i can say about Ivan, sometimes he goes into the tackle with too much power and gets lucky sometimes. In centre back, he has the time and space to analyse the attacker more then the right back.

Luiz is pacey, and presses well, but sometimes too hard. But he has amazing momentum when he goes forward, and has a good pass, as seen in the Man City game. With him forward, also, means he can have some more chances on goal.