Man United 2-1 Chelsea

laugh.gif I think

1. Italian style didn't match in English league

2. We need more pressing game than this. ( In this point I didn't know I should blame players that didn't run or manager tactics )

3. More direct style and less holding ball when we're in counter attack

4. You will never see youth player in Carlo squad !!

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grew the fuck up!

11 players on the pitch in blue, and 11 players in red. The better side won, simple as. People want to know why so many youth fail here? Because people maximise the mistakes rather then the perfections. David Luiz won us three points at the Bridge. His performance those so many months ago helped us get in the position to challenge for the title, despite our worse run in 15 years.

Or did you forget that?

no i didnt but that doesnt mean i can forgive luiz terry or Drogba such crucial mistakes. if you can, thats fine. lets just agree to disagree.

theres a reason why youth shouldnt be played in a club's BIGGEST game of the season, and that was it. they make school boy errors.

And why is that?

Is it because of the coach or the players?

Mancini is a bad bad coach, but he has some good players like David Silva, and Adam J.

So need players like this.

Does not matter what coach you have at Chelsea. If we don't have this, any coach will struggle.

What on earth?, look im not saying Carlo is a bad coach, look i've read the past comments and all you've went on about is it's the players fault not carlo's fault like it's all us saying ''oh carlo should leave''. It's only Spuz i know who really wants Carlo gone, but he's been saying that for a long time and it's his opinion. I'm not on about the Manager at all, i'm saying that the likes of Malouda just can't even put a good cross in anymore. Look at how constant United were with putting pressure on us even when we had the ball. All it takes for them is a long ball to valencia, valencia is running down a flank and whips a great cross in for Hernandez to just header it in. And it's happened many times this season, because United don't lack that creativity, how many times have you seen us actually do something constant and every midfielder being there own little playmaker on the pitch?. Because i haven't really seen it that much.

no i cant but i am putting most of the blame on him.

Bullshit!, football is about making mistake, and to blame one player for the title lost is ridiculous,the team failed.

Should Essien leave? Not sure about that... and losing Essien means losing 5 players (He can cover so much positions! especially RB)

He is not as good as he was, he definitely had a dipped in form. Honestly but I feel Mikel and him are both very similiar. So far I think Essien is much better on the right side of the pitch to provide crosses.

Did we played badly? Yes for the first half but no for the second half.

We have 20 shots but only 7 on target. Apprantly VDS made more saves than Cech did. This shows how "clinical" we are infront of goals.

Probably Ancelotti forgot to tell the team to close United down...

As usual, will like to see a creative midfielder to create more chances, do magical things.

Guest justin_3d

What on earth?, look im not saying Carlo is a bad coach, look i've read the past comments and all you've went on about is it's the players fault not carlo's fault like it's all us saying ''oh carlo should leave''. It's only Spuz i know who really wants Carlo gone, but he's been saying that for a long time and it's his opinion. I'm not on about the Manager at all, i'm saying that the likes of Malouda just can't even put a good cross in anymore. Look at how constant United were with putting pressure on us even when we had the ball. All it takes for them is a long ball to valencia, valencia is running down a flank and whips a great cross in for Hernandez to just header it in. And it's happened many times this season, because United don't lack that creativity, how many times have you seen us actually do something constant and every midfielder being there own little playmaker on the pitch?. Because i haven't really seen it that much.

And it is exactly why i said we need new players.

We need winger and creative player.

If we spend money on firing the coach, and getting a new one, we are back in the same place.

theres a reason why youth shouldnt be played in a club's BIGGEST game of the season, and that was it. they make school boy errors.

Every player makes mistakes. He wasn't making mistakes when we played United & he scored. That was a pretty big game as well.

If we are to truly be "back next season" lessons must be learnt.

1. Don't change management half way through

2. Make sure there are 2 players, per position

3. Put emphasis on a youth transition

4. Decide on a tactical style of play before entering the transfer market

I agree with all of those points!

no i didnt but that doesnt mean i can forgive luiz terry or Drogba such crucial mistakes. if you can, thats fine. lets just agree to disagree.

David Luiz is 23, and as one of Benfica's best players when he was there. He came in for £23 million, i don't think he is 'youth'. But, that is an example that players, such as Luiz, who was bought only in January and hasn't 100% adjusted to the different football styles in the leagues are judged so immaturely and have too high expectations on their heads. Ramires is another exampe, for months he was a scapegoat and now he is clearly to work-horse of our midfeild.

Like Torres, i see Luiz's season to start next season, where he will become 100% familar with the style from pre-season and has had a better and stronger taste for the league's styl of footbal as well as the teams. He has already shown us the potential he has to perform in the league, but we can't expect for him to be doing that 100% of the time - especially in his 'first' season.

Bruma's mistake against Aston literally made him vanish from being able to break into the squad, and where he has now go on loan to a Championship team. From being one of the brightest prospects to topping some peoples 'what could have been list'. Look at Borini, brighting up the Championship and showing his worth, yet looks certain to leave the club - all because the board misjudged his talent.

I can't decide who was our worst player today but it was between Kalou and Lampard.

We know Kalou is simply a horribel footballer and shouldn't be at Chelsea.

But Lampard disappeared yet again against Utd. He was horrible and don't let tha goal fool you into thinking he was any good. He has untouchable status he doesn't deserve. Horrible.

Bullshit!, football is about making mistake, and to blame one player for the title lost is ridiculous,the team failed.

you do realise it might have been a different scenario had we not conceded so early.

Every player makes mistakes. He wasn't making mistakes when we played United & he scored. That was a pretty big game as well.

doesnt mean he escapes the blame. he was just plain horrible today.

So disappointed but sure half them didn't play! I was really pissed off that Anelka wasn't on at all, I thought he should of started with Drogba...not Kalou. I'm Kalou's biggest fan but no way should he have started. Couldn't believe it when he put on Torres, Anelka and Drogba play well together, Torres and Drogba don't work. I know most of yas hate Anelka but he defo deserved his place out there more than Torres. Ramires should of been on from the beginning instead of Essien and Mikel should of stayed on. The amount of united fans ringing me since the game ended..I'm just not picking up my phone!

And it is exactly why i said we need new players.

We need winger and creative player.

If we spend money on firing the coach, and getting a new one, we are back in the same place.

Correct, i really want to keep Carlo. And i would hate to become a Real Madrid club. And the way Carlo wants to play it, he doesn't have those players who are capable of doing it. Lets be honest, how many players would United take out of our squad right now?, obviously there would be a few but would there be a squad left?, course there would they would be many of them left. And as for how many players we would take from United, i know i would love to take many, even though i hate a lot of them i would still take them. If Carlo is sacked at the end of this season i will be very dissapointed in Abramovich.