Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£300,000 a week! That is fucking mental, they must be desperate. It's like a FIFA contract

No one deserves that amount in football but if anyone did it's the likes of CR7 and Messi

I kinda hope he accepts the contract, I'll look forward to another plea to leave next season

Worked for him last time,threaten to leave oo look new contact big money.Now again threaten to leave new contract big money Im gana stay and pretend its because Im so loyal.Like others have said nothing to stop him coming here and at some point doing the same thing.Injury prone,no worth it,look elsewhere

Are United THAT desperate to keep Rooney? Every time he throws a bit of fuss and threatens to walk away, he gets an increase in wages and now it's 300k p/w wages?! That is ludicrous and with an attitude like that, not sure I would want him here. Next thing we know, he'll be throwing tantrums and threaten us to get more wages!

Exactly why I don't want him, he's a cunt. He's a bloody manc born in Liverpool, nothing good can come out of this. After Sheva and Torres I don't want any nearing 30 washed up strikers with big expectations and media attention on their soldiers. Plus seeing Mata there and Shrek here would look just soooooooo wrong.

He hasn't scored in 9 or 10 games, I think. He will be a good 2nd choice.

Rooney's injuries are a worry, probably the price he pays for being a fat cunt and not working hard enough on his fitness

Scored last week against Southampton but yeah in general his form hasn't been that good lately

300k p/w at United, kind of deserved if you consider hes on 220-250k p/w right and hes been their best player this season and in the last 10 years arguably their best player behind Ronaldo even though Rooneys been their longer.... don't see the shock tbh given he's been outstanding for United since moving there...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/26/wayne-rooney-david-moyes-manchester-united-transfer

United are so desperate to keep him that they're catering to his every whim and giving him preferential treatment in giving him transfer information. Almost pathetic really.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You