Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Congratulations to Wayne Rooney, he is now officially bigger than Manchester United FC.

Captaincy is only a matter of time.

Penetrated their assholes and will finish inside too. Embarrassing.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be funniest shit ever if they don't qualify for CL next season as well haha, imagine him wanting out and no one is willing to pay 30-40m and £300k. Basically he just fucked up his chance of ever competing at very top of the game probably. Got to say he got good raping skill, raped the club twice and both time successfully got away with his crime+still got the pleasure he wanted.

Captaincy is fuck all.

I bet it would be for him. He wants to feel like he's the king of the castle. We saw what playing second fiddle to RvP did to him last season. Now he'll be on more money, know that United were desperate to keep him, and they'll give him captaincy to make him feel like the big man on campus.

I'm also sure they've insured him that they'll be making some huge signings this summer. Whether Moyes can attract those is a different story. Let's hope not. Without CL football next season if they can still sign a few world class players they'll have way fewer matches than the rest of the big clubs and it can be like Liverpool this season. Lots of rest between matches and full focus on the league.

Rooney getting contracts with massive wages could well cause problems for United down the road. Every big player at the club will likely to demand high wages from them next time whenever they negotiate a new contract and United would then find themselves in a spot of bother. They might have to bow down to their demands or sell them off at a cheap.

Sorry for beign slight off-topic, but if I'm counting correctly Rooney is now best paid player in the world? really not sure but CR(as best paid) is making something about 17m€ per year without bonuses(not sure how much is that) and Rooney is 300k p/w *4 * 12 is 14,4mŁ, well 1 GBP = 1.2168 € so it's 17,5m per year... Am I totally wrong or united is really that stupid?

Sorry for beign slight off-topic, but if I'm counting correctly Rooney is now best paid player in the world? really not sure but CR(as best paid) is making something about 17m€ per year without bonuses(not sure how much is that) and Rooney is 300k p/w *4 * 12 is 14,4mŁ, well 1 GBP = 1.2168 € so it's 17,5m per year... Am I totally wrong or united is really that stupid?

Ronaldo is apparently earning 270k p/w wages while Messi is 250k.

And moved that post to this thread (which have been moved from the Transfer Talk section) so that you lads all can continue any discussion about Rooney. (cc @Kezza)

Ronaldo is apparently earning 270k p/w wages while Messi is 250k.

And moved that post to this thread (which have been moved from the Transfer Talk section) so that you lads all can continue any discussion about Rooney. (cc @Kezza)

Well we should wish them good luck paying all that without CL(maybe even EL) football, interesting how deep they fell in half season, moyes is really better than jose as noted by some MU fans in summer :clown:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You