Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Costa might as well turn out to be a one season wonder and you can tell how much I'm exaggerating when I call him a wonder.

Can't believe where you get the idea that Rooney is on the decline seeming the way he's playing this season- literally carrying a shitty team to the top half.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Costa might as well turn out to be a one season wonder and you can tell how much I'm exaggerating when I call him a wonder.

Can't believe where you get the idea that Rooney is on the decline seeming the way he's playing this season- literally carrying a shitty team to the top half.

im talking about as a number 9! he knows he hasn't got the pace or explosiveness to play there, he is clearly more comfortable playing as a number 10, Rooney is not the player i would want to see leading the line for Chelsea! imo he doesn't have it in him to be a successful out and out striker any more!

im talking about as a number 9! he knows he hasn't got the pace or explosiveness to play there, he is clearly more comfortable playing as a number 10, Rooney is not the player i would want to see leading the line for Chelsea! imo he doesn't have it in him to be a successful out and out striker any more!

Playing in the hole is only showing his adaptability more than anything. That does not imply he has lost his 'real striker' attributes.

Costa isn't world-class in my opinion. He is an average striker with lots of luck that will probably only successed in Atletico. Wayne Rooney is a real finisher. I would love to see him here. Probably won't happen though.

Costa has a release clause so we wouldn't even need to negotiate Courtois with Atletico we can have them both.

True, but that release clause is probably astronomical, right? I'd imagine so since he just signed a new contract.

i thinks it around 32 million, not sure if its Euro's or Pounds

its 38-40 m euros. but if you dont agree with Atletico, to let him go and they force you to pay the clause, taxes are added on this clause, because Diego Costa has to reach in this money BY HIMSELF to the LFP and because of that, there is tax on this money. so we would need to reach an agreement with atletico to pay the clause and let him go, if not, the money would rise to 50 m euros or something like this.

Rumours that Real want him.

If so I'd take Benzema off them, whom I think is the ideal striker for our system.

Real wont sell Benzema. they already sold higuain.

And Im not too sure Carlo is too confident about Morata.

Real wont sell Benzema. they already sold higuain.

And Im not too sure Carlo is too confident about Morata.

Very true, but if Rooney is going he'll surely be their number 1 striker, or they'll split game time again.

Maybe we can throw in a good offer to Real which will allow them to perhaps get a better second choice striker than Morata if they did accept a bid from us.

Not saying that it'll happen but I'd be delighted if that was a possibility.

Very true, but if Rooney is going he'll surely be their number 1 striker, or they'll split game time again.

Maybe we can throw in a good offer to Real which will allow them to perhaps get a better second choice striker than Morata if they did accept a bid from us.

Not saying that it'll happen but I'd be delighted if that was a possibility.

Real will be after 2 guys.

Suarez and Falcao. You can fully expect them to gun Suarez if they dont make top 4 this season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You