Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks God for that. I'm not one of the people who really wants Rooney here. I mean he's better than what we have, but I'd rather we'd get another high level striker... whoever that is. As long as it is a high level striker

Somehow, I am with you on it. Rooney to me is not worth 300 thou a week as offered, providing it´s true.

Somehow, his character over the years does not seem right to me.

That guy from Porto Martinez would be my choice. Even Eto´o is not my cup of tea.

dont see which players he could mean. there are no great strikers available anymore. only maybe jackson martinez, but he would cost 40 m euros. etoo maybe another option but anzhi said he would stay. so who knows..

If you think Mourinho has no Plan C you are a tool. You really think his list of potential strikers to target consists of only Rooney plus one other?

Dear me. Obviously we don't know for sure, but I'd guess there are about 5 or 6 names on the list. Players the press have no clue whatsoever about

Yeah think we first was in for Modric then Pastore then Mata and now we all know who got the best deal.

Mate we got Meireles instead of Modric and Mata instead of Pastore, our last Modric bid was after we got Mata.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You