Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Manchester United WILL okay Wayne Rooney's Chelsea transfer as long as they can replace him

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfers-manchester-united-prepared-sell-2203692#ixzz2ce4EHReT

DailyMirror = Gospel?

Also, if that's the case then the deal is as good as dead. who we gonna get to replace him? Fabregas? Modric? Yeah right.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will be a Chelsea player come the end of the window - why do you think he's kept a radio silence... He cannot win by saying anything and is doing the SENSIBLE thing letting his agent handle everything - that's what he pays him for right!

28 million plus add-ons up to 30 million will see him come.

As for United - don't think they will sign a striker, just play Kagawa behind Van Persie - they will likely polish off the bids for Fellani and Baines...

As for unsettling Rooney - sorry but Moyes and Fergie are the only ones responsible for that....

Lol, doesn't that remind you of our last bid? £25 million + add-ons amounting to £30 million total. Got rejected.

If United sell him, it won't be for less than £35/40 million. If not more seeing we're their direct rivals, Rooney is a huge marketing figure, and they don't need to sell.

hahahahaah

what a bellend. Desperate for a striker? 30m my fucking arsehole. If we sell him it will be 45m+ Keep saying you'll get him. It makes no sense for us to sell him, loads of papers - Daniel Taylor who's got close links to United said it's been taken higher up that he won't be sold. But you expect us to sell him towards end of window? you arrogant twat.

Good luck with ba,torres and lukaku.

This will be our 3rd bid, Paul Stretford is a snake, and he will do everything he possibly can to get Rooney to Chelsea, partly because he will make millions off it. As if Utds fucking top brass have been speaking to Daniel Taylor. I could easily turn round now and say that following Mourinhos decision that Luiz is going nowhere, it was also agreed at boardroom level. Our last bid will be about £40m as we get closer to deadline and more desperate. When we bid for Torres we started at £25m and went to £50m.

Something like the Glazers saying "Rooney is going absolutely nowhere" is not something which will be for Daniel Taylor only is it? Really....

This will be our 3rd bid, Paul Stretford is a snake, and he will do everything he possibly can to get Rooney to Chelsea, partly because he will make millions off it. As if Utds fucking top brass have been speaking to Daniel Taylor. I could easily turn round now and say that following Mourinhos decision that Luiz is going nowhere, it was also agreed at boardroom level. Our last bid will be about £40m as we get closer to deadline and more desperate. When we bid for Torres we started at £25m and went to £50m.

What can paul stetford do? Mate, rooney hasn't even handed in a transfer request nor gone public. Surely his agent would advise him to do such things to force through a move? him not celebrating means fuck all aslong as he delivers on the pitch and he got 2 assists so we hardly care if he's not jumping on welbecks back or what not.

Get as desperate as you like, if you bid 50m..then who knows? u do it on deadline day and theres no chance of us agreeing. so little time. I don't think u understand. Our transfer window has been a shamebles going after unattainble targets and made to look foolish. This is moyes first season - our most important summer in a long time. You think he's gonna be the man to sell Wayne Rooney? were not arsenal. Were not gonna bend over and take in the arsehole.

Ba,Luakaku,Torres.

3 names you better get used to.

He will be a Chelsea player come the end of the window - why do you think he's kept a radio silence... He cannot win by saying anything and is doing the SENSIBLE thing letting his agent handle everything - that's what he pays him for right!

28 million plus add-ons up to 30 million will see him come.

As for United - don't think they will sign a striker, just play Kagawa behind Van Persie - they will likely polish off the bids for Fellani and Baines...

As for unsettling Rooney - sorry but Moyes and Fergie are the only ones responsible for that....

Not Moyes tbh, Fergie has. The bid will be nearer £40m if we get him imo

What can paul stetford do? Mate, rooney hasn't even handed in a transfer request nor gone public. Surely his agent would advise him to do such things to force through a move? him not celebrating means fuck all aslong as he delivers on the pitch and he got 2 assists so we hardly care if he's not jumping on welbecks back or what not.

Get as desperate as you like, if you bid 50m..then who knows? u do it on deadline day and theres no chance of us agreeing. so little time. I don't think u understand. Our transfer window has been a shamebles going after unattainble targets and made to look foolish. This is moyes first season - our most important summer in a long time. You think he's gonna be the man to sell Wayne Rooney? were not arsenal. Were not gonna bend over and take in the arsehole.

Ba,Luakaku,Torres.

3 names you better get used to.

What can Stretford do? Ask any player who has been his client. Everyone you read about has said, he will push and push and force. IF Rooney was going to hand in a transfer request, it was more than likely always going to be after this game, think about it. Rooney could have easily put all this to bed about leaving but has chosen not to. There is nothing whatsoever to say that privately Utd haven't promised him something provided you sign someone first.

If we dont get Rooney, it'll more likely be Ba, Torres, Lukaku, Eto'o

fixed

Oh like the Swansea game? Oh wait.... In all seriousness, I look forward to fulltime Monday when Jose walks to Rooney and says "get that request in"

This reminds me exactly of when we wanted Torres and Liverpool fans gave it the old "Dalglish said hes not for Sale, and John Henry, so fuck off. Hes going nowhere, as if we wil sell him deadline day, hes signed new deal, not for sale, bla bla bla"

Deadline day.... Torres joins Chelsea

We should never have sold Daniel Sturridge

I think selling him was the biggest player-mistake we've made since buying Torres.

Imagine Sturridge under Jose. And imagine Rooney, Lukaku, Sturridge... or more realisticly perhaps: Lukaku, Sturridge, Torres.

Oh like the Swansea game? Oh wait.... In all seriousness, I look forward to fulltime Monday when Jose walks to Rooney and says "get that request in"

This reminds me exactly of when we wanted Torres and Liverpool fans gave it the old "Dalglish said hes not for Sale, and John Henry, so fuck off. Hes going nowhere, as if we wil sell him deadline day, hes signed new deal, not for sale, bla bla bla"

Deadline day.... Torres joins Chelsea

Were not liverpool? were not fighting for top 4? Were your direct rivals. Think your naive and taking us for mugs. were not selling him i'm absolutley confident about that. keep comparing us to liverpool who have a repuation of getting it stuck into them by other clubs. Only team to take us for a ride is Real madrid and CSKA London are not close.

If the day comes where Rooney hands in his transfer request or goes public, you wont see them on here, and if he signs, theyll never be seen again

Even if he does hand it a transfer request it changes nothing. Theres literally been no reports saying otherwise yet your still confident.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You