Wayne Rooney

J.F.

I think you should learn to read the conversation properly before you say anything. He was attempting to wind me up. He made no comment on a good point I made. So please try and understand a situation before you make yourself look a berke. Oh wait.......

You were starting to make some sense until you tried making fun of me and failed.

You don't belong here, now wobble back to redcafe where you belong.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should learn to read the conversation properly before you say anything. He was attempting to wind me up. He made no comment on a good point I made. So please try and understand a situation before you make yourself look a berke. Oh wait.......

Don't want to get into a fight or anything, and I don't mind you being in our forums at all, but why would you sign up for a Chelsea forum? :P

I don't fucking care anymore which striker we'll buy. But we MUST buy one and he MUST be world class! Cuz atm we have 0 world class strikers.

You said you don't care which striker we buy but then say must be world class haha :D Well Lukaku is gonna be stepping up and be best in the world remember, according to many of our fans :)

Uh, cause you know a Chelsea forum usually has only Chelsea fans. I think that's kind off the point of having a forum. :/

I don't care about any of that to be honest. I want to keep track of Chelsea this season, as I see the team as our main competition. I thought maybe I'd actually have some chats with their fan base too, and this is an easy way to do it.

However I will say - If it becomes more trouble than it's worth I will give up. Like if people like berke keep on my back - I haven't got time for it.

I don't care about any of that to be honest. I want to keep track of Chelsea this season, as I see the team as our main competition. I thought maybe I'd actually have some chats with their fan base too, and this is an easy way to do it.

However I will say - If it becomes more trouble than it's worth I will give up. Like if people like berke keep on my back - I haven't got time for it.

Do you have an account on the Man City forum too? The problem is though most of the time the opposite fans just sign up to other team's forum to troll...etc instead of having real conservations, maybe you might want to seriously chat which would be great as long as that is what it is.

To be fair many people are always abusing an opposite fan for expressing their negative views about our players. Like anything bad being said about Luiz, Hazard, Lampard...etc will result in abuse and people come out to attack you. They can't take criticism on their fav players.

Always going to get grief here when you don't support us/support our rivals and you have differing opinions. You seem decent and intelligent enough though, it's nice to have an outside, sometimes unbiased, opinion on things. I for one hope you stick around.

You said you don't care which striker we buy but then say must be world class haha :D Well Lukaku is gonna be stepping up and be best in the world remember, according to many of our fans :)

I said I don't care which striker we buy and then I added that he must be world class so I meant I dont fucking care which world class stiker we buy but he must come!!!! :readthemessage:

Ah thats a really good reason. never thought about it that way. you're welcome here mate. Ignore the people, there is a bunch like that in every fan base. ;)

Always going to get grief here when you don't support us/support our rivals and you have differing opinions. You seem decent and intelligent enough though, it's nice to have an outside, sometimes unbiased, opinion on things. I for one hope you stick around.

Thanks.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You