Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson Martinez is always available for 40m euros in case this fails to go through...Anyone would like him here? Napoli offered 32m euros for him but was rejected because Porto wanted full clause of 40m. Now I know it might be a bit much but compare to Suarez/Rooney he is actually much cheaper, he is probably on like £30k at Porto atm so if we offer him £70-£80k I am sure he would accept it, then we just pay that clause without the need to negotiate anything.

While he might only be at Porto for one season, his stats is just as good as Falcao's first season at Porto. So if we are unable to get Rooney, not interested in Suarez then maybe we could be in for him?

It's like a roller coaster. It looks like he's definetly leaving, then like he's staying. Yesterday morning we all thought he was 100% going and that his injury was fake and now we learn that it may indeed be genuine and that he trained with the first team again.

We also see articles saying that all of his teammates have urged him to stay and that the owner will block any move.

My confidence in this move has gone completely.

Jackson Martinez is always available for 40m euros in case this fails to go through...Anyone would like him here? Napoli offered 32m euros for him but was rejected because Porto wanted full clause of 40m. Now I know it might be a bit much but compare to Suarez/Rooney he is actually much cheaper, he is probably on like £30k at Porto atm so if we offer him £70-£80k I am sure he would accept it, then we just pay that clause without the need to negotiate anything.

While he might only be at Porto for one season, his stats is just as good as Falcao's first season at Porto. So if we are unable to get Rooney, not interested in Suarez then maybe we could be in for him?

I like JM i would be very happy if we sign him, but i do feel the club do have a plan b if they fail to sign Rooney whether JM is their plan b who knows.

This guy is a real credit to Chelsea fans.

And you, Jay are the epitome of Manure fans. Calling someone a cunt for repeating what your OWN fans have said about Rooney?

Sorry mate you're not welcome here if you're going to start name calling just because you're angry.

And you, Jay are the epitome of Manure fans. Calling someone a cunt for repeating what your OWN fans have said about Rooney?

Sorry mate you're not welcome here if you're going to start name calling just because you're angry.

I think you should learn to read the conversation properly before you say anything. He was attempting to wind me up. He made no comment on a good point I made. So please try and understand a situation before you make yourself look a berke. Oh wait.......

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You