Wayne Rooney

J.F.

This is what will happen eventually:

Chelsea sign Rooney

Arsenal sign Suarez

MU sign Felaini

Barcelona sign a defender that is not world class

Real Madrid sign Bale

Spurs sign a sign a shit load of decent players for good fee starting with Capoune

Liverpool sign a striker to replace Suarez but he will not be world class

Do you mind telling me the winning lottery numbers for tomorrow aswell while your at it?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he did ask to train with reserves to get fit, and is playing for England i wouldnt be surprised if he plays in community shield. Tomorrow probably not

That's what I was thinking.

Don't want to see him play in the CS, winning it, and bonding with his teammates again. The fans will have realized that they aren't getting any big names and being the fickle bunch they are, they'll band together and cheer Wayne on rather than booing him to try to convince him to stay.

I think if we see him in that game he'll stay.

That's what I was thinking.

Don't want to see him play in the CS, winning it, and bonding with his teammates again. The fans will have realized that they aren't getting any big names and being the fickle bunch they are, they'll band together and cheer Wayne on rather than booing him to try to convince him to stay.

I think if we see him in that game he'll stay.

Already confirmed by Moyes he probably won't play.

Lukaku is not ready to be our main striker. He is too young for that and right now Torres is our best option, so ...if we don't buy a world class striker we are screwed.

We need a striker, maybe Etoo too to play in the wing, and a DM. Then we are ready to compeat for the Champions League.

We can't fight with Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern with a team that has 5 or 6 players with 20 years old.

Wow!!!

We are far from screwed, I'm actually delighted with the work being done to shape out squad. The average age of the team must be one of the lowest in the league.

ETO? Wow, why would we want to splash millions in wages on a washer up 32 year old to cover a position we have more than enough cover for.

Sorry your post makes little sense to me....

Michael Owen: "@WayneRooney is not bothered about getting a pay rise. He's bothered about playing football" (BBC) #CFC #MUFC

Owen on @WayneRooney: "He loves football so much, not money. He wants to be playing all the time in the big competitions." (BBC) #CFC #MUFC

I want this guy. We really need a top striker, and Lukaku isn't ready yet. Its not only about talent and skills but it's also very important with experience which Rooney has.

The only way he will get better is if you play him. Look what we made out of Ronaldo. That was because we put up with his frustrating, but half-effective play for a few years. He would not of been able to rid himself of his weaknesses without that time, and of course playing in the team he would be staying with. Loans only works for so long. Ronaldo gradually realised how to play his most effective game, because of game time. Sit Lukaka on the bench and be impatient with a huge talent if you prefer, but personally I'd let Rooney go eat kebabs or whatever he does these days... and play the big man. You already threw away Sturridge. Mistake number two incoming, if you sign the kebab monster.

Did you read his most recent book ( I didn't ) but I did read an article stating - Rooney said he finds it very hard recovering after matches in time for the next one. Or something along those line. Anyway, he's showing signs of fatigue already at twenty-seven. It can't be good smoking like a chimney then heading to the boozer, follwed by a BigLukes. ;p

He'll be good for Chelsea though I don't doubt that. Probably worth the money, but you definitely stunt a real talent in the process. I don't think you'll get the striker you expect though. After reading the site today, I've come across many posts suggesting he will hold the ball and keep it in tight spaces. You're in for a shock. Sometimes his first touch is like the ball hitting a table-leg. He can no lonnger beat a man, and isn't capable of individual brilliance except the occasional long shot. He does link play well though - pass and move. You aren't getting a Drogba/RvP though, he can't hold the ball.

Why do you think he was left out against Madrid? Cause we couldn't afford for him to pass the ball to them, and get annihilated on the counter. Well you will all see. It looks like this deal might actually happen.

There is only one thing that is possible. He is making the most stupid move in history for a pay rise. Don't put it past him - he's not Eienstein.

For me though, you are welcome to him.

The only way he will get better is if you play him. Look what we made out of Ronaldo. That was because we put up with his frustrating, but half-effective play for a few years. He would not of been able to rid himself of his weaknesses without that time, and of course playing in the team he would be staying with. Loans only works for so long. Ronaldo gradually realised how to play his most effective game, because of game time. Sit Lukaka on the bench and be impatient with a huge talent if you prefer, but personally I'd let Rooney go eat kebabs or whatever he does these days... and play the big man. You already threw away Sturridge. Mistake number two incoming, if you sign the kebab monster.

Did you read his most recent book ( I didn't ) but I did read an article stating - Rooney said he finds it very hard recovering after matches in time for the next one. Or something along those line. Anyway, he's showing signs of fatigue already at twenty-seven. It can't be good smoking like a chimney then heading to the boozer, follwed by a BigLukes. ;p

He'll be good for Chelsea though I don't doubt that. Probably worth the money, but you definitely stunt a real talent in the process. I don't think you'll get the striker you expect though. After reading the site today, I've come across many posts suggesting he will hold the ball and keep it in tight spaces. You're in for a shock. Sometimes his first touch is like the ball hitting a table-leg. He can no lonnger beat a man, and isn't capable of individual brilliance except the occasional long shot. He does link play well though - pass and move. You aren't getting a Drogba/RvP though, he can't hold the ball.

Why do you think he was left out against Madrid? Cause we couldn't afford for him to pass the ball to them, and get annihilated on the counter. Well you will all see. It looks like this deal might actually happen.

There is only one thing that is possible. He is making the most stupid move in history for a pay rise. Don't put it past him - he's not Eienstein.

For me though, you are welcome to him.

Christ you have changed your attitude, reading that you are more bitter than Tetleys.

Apart from City we are probably the last team they want to sell to.

City - No

Arsenal - Suarez

Liverpool - Shit

Spurs - Shit

It really does leave us or stay at United. Has he ever said he doesn't want to move abroad?

Sorry if it's been mentioned before. I have not been following this story for a while because it was giving me a headache.

Apart from City we are probably the last team they want to sell to.

City - No

Arsenal - Suarez

Liverpool - Shit

Spurs - Shit

It really does leave us or stay at United. Has he ever said he doesn't want to move abroad?

Sorry if it's been mentioned before. I have not been following this story for a while because it was giving me a headache.

No. But Rooney learnign Spanish, French or German? Cm'on

Christ you have changed your attitude, reading that you are more bitter than Tetleys.

Nah, I stated very early on the forum I don't like Rooney, and haven't since he suggested we had no ambition. I was just of the opinion that it was all nonsense, but it's getting a bit out of hand now, that I can't ignore it. I can admit I was wrong too.

Anyway, I don't bite easy. Bad bait.

Nah, I stated very early on the forum I don't like Rooney, and haven't since he suggested we had no ambition. I was just of the opinion that it was all nonsense, but it's getting a bit out of hand now, that I can't ignore it. I can admit I was wrong too.

Anyway, I don't bite easy. Bad bait.

Wasn't looking for a bite, I call a spade a spade.

Dont know why the club hasnt gone for Luis Suarez, he is cheaper overally considering his wages are way lower than Rooney's and im sure we can get him for abt 44million, he is younger too and more hungry to win than Rooney IMO

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You