Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Could actually be harder to get them to sell now that they've once again embarrassed themselves in their pursuit of Fabregas. They just wasted like 3 weeks bidding for a player who they never had a chance at. Can see them forcing him to stay.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could actually be harder to get them to sell now that they've once again embarrassed themselves in their pursuit of Fabregas. They just wasted like 3 weeks bidding for a player who they never had a chance at. Can see them forcing him to stay.

Regardless of whether it us or any other club I think too many bridges have been burnt now, even without this so called training with the reserves if it's true. He will be gone now, United are trying their best to try and cover themselves in petals regarding this saga because from the off it's been the biggest PR disaster from them I can think of.

He will be sold, United need players in before hand, but I believe he's gone, they just can't sell him without players arriving or there will be prawn sarnies all over the pitch at OT. They have fucked themselves sideways in all this and they will lose their best player.

Regardless of whether it us or any other club I think too many bridges have been burnt now, even without this so called training with the reserves if it's true. He will be gone now, United are trying their best to try and cover themselves in petals regarding this saga because from the off it's been the biggest PR disaster from them I can think of.

He will be sold, United need players in before hand, but I believe he's gone, they just can't sell him without players arriving or there will be prawn sarnies all over the pitch at OT. They have fucked themselves sideways in all this and they will lose their best player.

And its time for us to rejoice ! :D

If Rooney is really injured and not fit to play on Sunday, why is he in the England squad for the game on Wednesday?

Forwards
Jermain Defoe, Rickie Lambert, Wayne Rooney, Danny Welbeck

Just give up Moyes...

Injured, eh Moyes? :lol:

No coming back now after the AVB treatment. I can see him putting in the transfer request in a few days but not sooner because taking all the attention to himself so close to his mate Rio's big day tomorrow would be a cuntish move and no matter how hard he wants to leave the club I doubt he would be willing to ruin that.

I say bid £30m again next week. Moyes has just played his hand by forcing the player to train with the reserveres and all this 'not for sale at any price' talk has gone down the drain.

fabregas has announced that he will stay. Dont think that Utd will sell him unless they get some players. they would look completely embarrasing.

fabregas has announced that he will stay. Dont think that Utd will sell him unless they get some players. they would look completely embarrasing.

Moyes confirmed already that they will, for sure, sign players.

Edited by Special Juan

None of our midfield players provides the necessary link-up between defence and attack when we are under pressure.

Exactly. It isn't solely a striker problem. I bet that even after getting him we'll have problems in the start. Jose needs to work on the link up play, if he does, then maybe.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You