Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Also getting Suarez from the scousers is worth the look on their fans faces alone :yay:

Back to Rooney, hes been spotted in Berkeley Square Mayfair Porsche dealership this morning, make of that what you will.....

Where is this place? London?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same story with Arteta.

Exactly, Moyes always do this and it hardly ever work, but that was at Everton though. Now he is at MU. Also his words seem to have twisted a little bit, he just came out and said he shouldn't need to convince anyone to play for MU and that he hasn't spoken to Rooney at all about his future, contrary to reports.

Imo I think we will bid £40m and get him on deadline day

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer 1m

Wayne Rooney will not be able to force his way out of #MUFC to join #CFC, even if he lodges an official transfer request (Guardian)

full article

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/07/wayne-rooney-manchester-united-chelsea?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

ChelsTransferGossip ‏@ChelsTransfer 1m

Wayne Rooney will not be able to force his way out of #MUFC to join #CFC, even if he lodges an official transfer request (Guardian)

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/07/wayne-rooney-manchester-united-chelsea

I said this. Unired wont sell him to us. And actually he isnt a Must need transfer. And World class strikers are gone(Cavani,Falcao) or too expensive(Suarez) or they dont want to come(Lewa).

Maybe Zlatan is a option, if Jose REALLY want a striker.....

Rooney really isn't a necessity and anything higher than 30mill we should back down imo. Mourinho has proved that he doesn't need a prolific goal scorer to win titles and our 05/06 back to back titles proves this.

A stabilized back line, a consistent midfield, and rotation between the strikers can fundamentally bring this club to more domestic success. Mourinho's first task before the season must instill a winning mentality and confidence in the players, and it is already showing by our friendlies performances.

Rooney really isn't a necessity and anything higher than 30mill we should back down imo. Mourinho has proved that he doesn't need a prolific goal scorer to win titles and our 05/06 back to back titles proves this.

A stabilized back line, a consistent midfield, and rotation between the strikers can fundamentally bring this club to more domestic success. Mourinho's first task before the season must instill a winning mentality and confidence in the players, and it is already showing by our friendlies performances.

A sensible voice among the new arrivals. I welcome you Cicero!

but imagine what we can achieve with a prolific striker? Eto'o maybe?

Eto'o .... is prolific. Stats wise, wow. Born 81, almos as old as me :-)

I don't know ..... I just don't know. 32 ... Torres and Ba here. It doesn't sound like the project/philosophy we have here now.

http://www.cfcnet.co.uk/2013/08/why-i-dont-want-wayne-rooney-at-chelsea/

I just thought some of you might be interested to read the other view on Rooney, see above.

good article, but that site bans me everytime I postt something. Sometimes in the middle of typing...lol

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You