Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this story goes all wrong since the start -

1. Jose and club officially talking about a bid.

2. Moyes says to 250k/week player he is a second choice - great move.

3. Rooney himself become speechless not ever said the usual stuff - I have a 2 years contract bla bla bla, I asmire Jose interest bla bla bla

So if the trend is that way we may sign a player after more then 150 pages, but it not comes often for sure.

Moyes: “I have not asked Wayne about it [Chelsea] recently. But I don’t need to convince anybody to play for Manchester United.”

Naaaah. Unless they got a "shoulder injury" of course. Or a "hamstring injury". Or they are called Fabregas. Or Modric. or any other player u have been in for.

It's almost certainly twitter bullshit as usual.

Moyes' latest comment tells me that he and Rooney have just completely fallen out and don't even speak. Good!

I think ( and hope ) Moyes is going to be a disaster like McGuiness following Busby

I think ( and hope ) Moyes is going to be a disaster like McGuiness following Busby

I think so too. I just have a feeling that they'll struggle this season unless they make a top class signing or two. Like on the Fabregas or Ronaldo level.

I can honestly see them finishing 4th. Don't think the United fans would accept that for more than 1 season. They massively over performed last season and were bailed out so many times.

I don't know if Moyes is stupid or he thinks he's claver with he's comments. I don't think he's ready to be united manager. He's one of them people who think they know everything and don't listen to other people's opinion. What other fans don't understand is that Wayne wants out not because he's after more £££ or because he feels threaten by having competition for his place, I think he just wants to come here because he knows Jose will play him where he wants and not listen to David Moyes in the morning. I don't blame him

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You