Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone seriously see Rooney staying at united after all that has been said by Moyes? Nah I can't either, not even the words ...he won't be sold is enough to throw me on this one.

Barring Suarez who I don't think we are in for I think all the eggs go into the Rooney basket, and out of all the transfers I bet we are pulling our chebs out for this one.

Can anyone seriously see Rooney staying at united after all that has been said by Moyes? Nah I can't either, not even the words ...he won't be sold is enough to throw me on this one.

Barring Suarez who I don't think we are in for I think all the eggs go into the Rooney basket, and out of all the transfers I bet we are pulling our chebs out for this one.

I dont know but i wont be shocked to see rooney in a united jersey after 2nd september.

I dont know but i wont be shocked to see rooney in a united jersey after 2nd september.

too much been said and done for me, I would be totally gob smacked if he is to ever pull on that united jersey again.

Moyes has fucked this up good and proper IMO.

Don't tell me we didn't want Falcao or Cavani... Lets just say that we were outbid by those rich pussies.

That's not what I'm saying.... I'm saying is if we wanted too we could have matched them, we chose not too.

You really think we couldn't afford £50 million? Fifth largest revenue stream in world football, with a multi billionaire owner?

We choose not to because we're not prepared to spend more than a player is worth. No way Cavani is twice the player Rooney is....

Don't tell me we didn't want Falcao or Cavani... Lets just say that we were outbid by those rich pussies.

We weren't outbid we just didn't want to pay the unjustified prices that was being quoted for them. Simple. It wasn't value for money. If we really wanted and if we really thought Falcao + Cavani were worth £50m+ we would've signed them.

How much do you think they will lower his rating on Fifa 14 if he moves?

Haha.. so gonna happen.

I'd say he'll get like 84

85-86

I would be more worried about the PACE, he won't have more than 70 and my friends I'm a pacewhore.

Personally, I do not believe Bale would join Manures. Well, one never, but....?

Some guy named Chadli could never replace Bale.

You will be surprised about Chadli. He has a place in the belgian NT midfield. Think Hazard, KDB, Dembele as competition ....

He is a hard working, strong technical guy. I would have him here over Schurrle anytime .... This dude is underrated.

Personally, I do not believe Bale would join Manures. Well, one never, but....?

Some guy named Chadli could never replace Bale.

You will be surprised about Chadli. He has a place in the belgian NT midfield. Think Hazard, KDB, Dembele as competition ....

He is a hard working, strong technical guy. I would have him here over Schurrle anytime .... This dude is underrated.

I see, you posted the same thing twice here.

Whether he is good or bad, I do not know much about him. Schurrle is very good player. You will see him soon.

Chelsea do not need the samba & Belgium boys only. A combination of several nationalities, styles is much better.

Whether he is good or bad, I do not know much about him. Schurrle is very good player. You will see him soon.

Chelsea do not need the samba & Belgium boys only. A combination of several nationalities, styles is much better.

Bushman, i have a stinky wifi so i press the send button too much :-)

Schurrle is ok! But having a mix of nationalities guarantuees nothing. I wold not want a cocktail of Luxemburg, Andorra and Faroer :Goober:

Still ... Chadli is a very, very good player. Much more versatile than Shirley. My opinion though :-)

That guy on SSN also said the pre-conception is that Rooney has burnt all his bridges at Man Utd, and his understanding is that this is correct. Of course he will play in Rio's testimonial, to refuse to play in that would be really pushing it too far. Utd know what they're doing, they will sell after we play them, deadline day i reckon this goes through

I'd rather have a virgin Cuba Libre than a tequila sunrise with piss in it.

That guy on SSN also said the pre-conception is that Rooney has burnt all his bridges at Man Utd, and his understanding is that this is correct. Of course he will play in Rio's testimonial, to refuse to play in that would be really pushing it too far. Utd know what they're doing, they will sell after we play them, deadline day i reckon this goes through

He didn't say any of that in the section l quoted earlier

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You