Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the fuck would he not deny he wants to leave. He basically answered the one story no one gives a fuck about

Exactly. And the United fans are raging that he didnt.

Wayne's not the brightest of bulbs remember.

Exactly. And the United fans are raging that he didnt.

Wayne's not the brightest of bulbs remember.

And he wrote the press release himself... and he manages the twitter account... yeah, yeah..

I bet Rooney won't move anywhere.

ManUtd is just the perfect club for him. His looks, his lack of manners, his proletarian charakter just fit in so well in a sinkhole like Manchester and have nothing lost at a club with the style, history or reputation of Chelsea.

Bayern are too clever to put a timebomb like Rooney into a squad that is full of capricious divas already. Him+Robben+Ribery would be a frightening attack but their combined antics would wear down any manager.

In general for a move abroad, he seems far too lazy. Can you really imagine Rooney learn German or French? Arrange himself in Munich or Paris? Fight an already established hierachy with other egos like Zlatan or the already mentioned Bayern wizards? He always wants to be the biggest baby on the playground.

Never got out of that Liverpool-Manchester sinkhole and probably never will. SAF is not there anymore to kick him out like RvN, Stam, Becks or CR7, so Moyes will probably be happy to prolong his outrageously expensive deal another 2 or 3 years. This - I believe - is and has ever been the only objective of Roo's repetitive complaining.

So a player is no longer good enough to start for our toughest opponent. So, we are going to get him to start for us which will enable us to beat them... defies logic.

How is he no longer "good enough" to start for our toughest opponents? Do United want to sell him? No! It's Rooney that wants to leave. Logic.

The expectations of him from england press, fans etc were like; this guy is future balon dor winner, he will lead england to world cup glory and such shit. Realy high expectations. Rooney had big potential but expectations were too high. He still did a massive career. He is superb player and personaly I dont like him like i like Lamps or drogba, but Rooney is fantastic player.

United fans dislike his loyalty and their expectations were sky high which ended in some dissapointment but still most of them think he is still their most creative current player. He leads their team they say. Rvp scores goals, but Rooney dictates their game.

Yes he is fat and ugly but he is still best english player of past decade and I dont know about you guys but for fuck sake I dont want chelsea without a single good english player in next few years. Rooney is getting in mature, prime years he has experience and could be our pitch leader once he gets settled and well with fans etc.

The expectations of him from england press, fans etc were like; this guy is future balon dor winner, he will lead england to world cup glory and such shit. Realy high expectations. Rooney had big potential but expectations were too high. He still did a massive career. He is superb player and personaly I dont like him like i like Lamps or drogba, but Rooney is fantastic player.

United fans dislike his loyalty and their expectations were sky high which ended in some dissapointment but still most of them think he is still their most creative current player. He leads their team they say. Rvp scores goals, but Rooney dictates their game.

Yes he is fat and ugly but he is still best english player of past decade and I dont know about you guys but for fuck sake I dont want chelsea without a single good english player in next few years. Rooney is getting in mature, prime years he has experience and could be our pitch leader once he gets settled and well with fans etc.

I don't think we need a classy english player to lead us at all. I'd rather have a foreigner who I can relate to and who actually is Chelsea to lead us than an English mercenary & cunt just for the sake of him being English. Terry & Lamps have been Chelsea's heart and soul because not they are English but because they have been loyal to the club and presented its values.

Btw. Lampard is the greatest english player of the past decade. has more goals and assists than Rooney, too.

I don't think we need a classy english player to lead us at all. I'd rather have a foreigner who I can relate to and who actually is Chelsea to lead us than an English mercenary & cunt just for the sake of him being English. Terry & Lamps have been Chelsea's heart and soul because not they are English but because they have been loyal to the club and presented its values.

Btw. Lampard is the greatest english player of the past decade. has more goals and assists than Rooney, too.

Potential wise not, but as a player who shows it on pitch definately.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You