Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

It isnt a convincing argument tho. true we have 8 Derby games ,,,

but Manure have so many teams close to then that could be considered Derby games .

As well as City there are Everton ,Liverpool ..Blackburn ,,Bolton ,Blackpool ...All are Lancashire teams

Yeah I know, I was just clearing up what he said since I guess Henrique didn't fully understand it at first.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mourinho is a chelsea legend, yes you are right.but so is carlo and some people still don't want him.so what's your point?

My point is that I can't understand why people go "OMFG NO!" when someone says Jose Mourinho. I do support Carlo, and I'd like him to stay.

Yeah I know, I was just clearing up what he said since I guess Henrique didn't fully understand it at first.

I understood, but as zolayes said its not a convincing argument.

What he said was basically: Chelsea have to accept that in Europe as long as Barça is there they have no chance. In PL as long as MU is there they will dominate it.

What he said was basically: Chelsea have to accept that in Europe as long as Barça is there they have no chance. In PL as long as MU is there they will dominate it.

Okay, but again, I was just clearing up.

MU's only real local city rival is City. The rest (Liverpool, Everton, Blackburn etc) are Lancashire county teams as well but not in the city of Manchester. But I agree, it isn't a convincing argument. They'd have lost easily this season had we been more consistent.

As regards Europe, it's hard to disagree IMO. Barcelona, cheating or otherwise, are a cut above the others and we just have to accept it.

I won't think O'Niel would like the way Roman works anyway, if he left because the Villa board were going behind his back, then what the hell would he be like when Roman starts buying players and demanding them to play?

Man Utd weren't dominating before 90s. 2-3 seasons ago Barca started being a force in Europe, when Messi became top player.

Guest justin_3d

My point is that I can't understand why people go "OMFG NO!" when someone says Jose Mourinho. I do support Carlo, and I'd like him to stay.

For the same reason some don't like Carlo, others don't like Mourinho.

For some Carlo is just a yes man. For others Mourinho is an enemy of football that likes to play anti-football.

Each has it's strength and weakness.

But what I am saying, just because this guy is a certain legend, does not impede to criticize him. Carlo is a legend, and he is being criticize.

And to be fair, it's ok, because everyone has their opinions.

Just don't come with a double standard!

"If they decide to change, it's not a problem. You won't see me crying or doing something. I will accept the decision of the club and find another 'solution'."

Ok, then good bye. I don't know how can he speak like this. It's disgusting, if I work anywehere then I try to enjoy it, and if they fire me, then I could be sad....

Ok, then good bye. I don't know how can he speak like this. It's disgusting, if I work anywehere then I try to enjoy it, and if they fire me, then I could be sad....

Because he respects the club and Roman, and is a humble gentleman who is open-minded to see the poor season that we have had - which imo has been out of his reach and therefore not fully his fault - and he acknowlegdes that many might be displeased with this seasons results.

Guest justin_3d

exactly what Zan said.

A respectful man, unlike the low class of Mourinho. He might be a good coach, but brings bad image.

While Carlo, well i have heard a lot of neutrals said they like Chelsea more because of this man.

You expect him to go in the corner and sob?

There will be clubs lining up for his services. He knows it. One poor season don't make him a bad manager. The man has dignity , class and above all humility to accept what comes his way and get on with life.

RESPECT!!!

You expect him to go in the corner and sob?

There will be clubs lining up for his services. He knows it. One poor season don't make him a bad manager. The man has dignity , class and above all humility to accept what comes his way and get on with life.

RESPECT!!!

He has gained many admirers for his dignity and grace , He will be able to walk away with his head held high ,,,,while the cowards skulk in the boardroom. Another good man we have treated badly.