Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

Hoddle said its hard London clubs to beat United.

This is one of the stupidiest things I have ever read. We lost to Wolves and Sunderland.

He meant it's harder for a London team to win EPL because there are so many derbies with other London sides.

Manchester has only one x2, we have 4 x2.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He meant it's harder for a London team to win EPL because there are so many derbies with other London sides.

Manchester has only one x2, we have 4 x2.

It isnt a convincing argument tho. true we have 8 Derby games ,,,

but Manure have so many teams close to then that could be considered Derby games .

As well as City there are Everton ,Liverpool ..Blackburn ,,Bolton ,Blackpool ...All are Lancashire teams

And who is going to bring youth from the academy?

A certain Villas-Boas does not show enough of this.

He is doing good, cause his squad is good. The man said it himself.

But i don't see nothing from the youth academy in his team. Just a lot of super studs from south america....

I keep saying it only coaches with a pedigree who are doing that are Wenger and Bielsa. Don't see any other getting a lot of youth like these 2 do.

I didn't mention any name mate. I just said if we want next season to win the UCL, then to keep Carlo would be a good choice, and if we want to somehow do like Barcelona (ie build the team around academy players) then I do no think Carlo is our man.

I also think we can't be competitive (at some degree, I mean not a chalenger to win the UCL) and build a team for the furtur with young players. So to do a such a thing imply to make 'sacrifices'...

Who is they?

Porto, and Villa-Boas?

I think it's only Porto board. Porto is well to buy unknow players coming from south America and then sell them expensively, and this for a long time, so I think it has nothing to do with Boas.

Guest justin_3d

I didn't mention any name mate. I just said if we want next season to win the UCL, then to keep Carlo would be a good choice, and if we want to somehow do like Barcelona (ie build the team around academy players) then I do no think Carlo is our man.

I also think we can't be competitive (at some degree, I mean not a chalenger to win the UCL) and build a team for the furtur with young players. So to do a such a thing imply to make 'sacrifices'...

I think it's only Porto board. Porto is well to buy unknow players coming from south America and then sell them expensively, and this for a long time, so I think it has nothing to do with Boas.

So if it's the board, then it's not all the credit of Villa-Boas. He just there at the right time with the right team. Just like Carlo last year.

I don't see Villa-Boas as our answer for our youth academy player. He has not shown nothing otherwise.

If you going to bring something about Youth, and how this coach is made for youth, then you better back it up!

As i keep saying it, only Wenger, and Bielsa are top coaches that have shown they can bring youth to the team...albeit Wenger buying cheap youth, but that's not bad.

Bielsa tops them all...yet we cast him aside silliness, because he might be another "Scolari"

Well i tell you what, freaking Van Basten can be another Scolari!

It is why people who say to sack Carlo and give some silly candidate make no sense at all.

I keep saying it only coaches with a pedigree who are doing that are Wenger and Bielsa. Don't see any other getting a lot of youth like these 2 do.

Disagree w/ you about only these two. Sir Red Nose does uses mancs youth. We are seeing l'puke do the same. Think about Barca. They use the youth. It's Chelsea's policy to only use players w/ International pedigree. I don't know where this directive has come from, but even when Bates was in charge in about 2001, you could see Chelsea heading in this direction.

Guest justin_3d

Disagree w/ you about only these two. Sir Red Nose does uses mancs youth. We are seeing l'puke do the same. Think about Barca. They use the youth. It's Chelsea's policy to only use players w/ International pedigree. I don't know where this directive has come from, but even when Bates was in charge in about 2001, you could see Chelsea heading in this direction.

Well that's true, but i forgot to say coaches we can get. There is no way we will get SAF, or Kenny for that sake at Cheslea. Wenger and Bielsa....better chance of getting them then SAF and Kenny!

Pep, yes i forgot about him. And i guess we can safely say he will be the perfect candidate for the job. Cause out of all of them, he is the only one who should have no problem coming to Chelsea.

But he won't be available this summer, that's a fact. Should just let Carlo finish his contract and then see if Pep wants to come to Chelsea next year.

Cause Pep has shown to use more youth then Villa-Boas. If we want youth, then i can safely say, Pep would be our men.

Well that's true, but i forgot to say coaches we can get. There is no way we will get SAF, or Kenny for that sake at Cheslea. Wenger and Bielsa....better chance of getting them then SAF and Kenny!

Pep, yes i forgot about him. And i guess we can safely say he will be the perfect candidate for the job. Cause out of all of them, he is the only one who should have no problem coming to Chelsea.

But he won't be available this summer, that's a fact. Should just let Carlo finish his contract and then see if Pep wants to come to Chelsea next year.

Cause Pep has shown to use more youth then Villa-Boas. If we want youth, then i can safely say, Pep would be our men.

Oh my bad, I thought you were referring to coaches that use youth. Chelsea will never hire le voyeur. Bielsa, there is a snowball's chance in hell. IMHO Bielsa will stick around the South American game, cause he knows it better.

Guest justin_3d

Oh my bad, I thought you were referring to coaches that use youth. Chelsea will never hire le voyeur. Bielsa, there is a snowball's chance in hell. IMHO Bielsa will stick around the South American game, cause he knows it better.

Yeah that's why i don't see a better candidate then Pep.

Villa-Boas has done great with Porto, but i can't stress enough that his team is made of super stud from South America.

Can't see much youth he uses compare to Pep.

Villa-Boas has done great with Porto, but i can't stress enough that his team is made of super stud from South America.

We don't we have some studs from South America??? Ok we only have Brazilians. What about Di Matteo??? I still believe he did an awesome @ Wes Brom & he would have kept them up. Hodgson is using his team, but w/ different tactics. Di Matteo built that side. He knows Chelsea & would be a good fit w/ the Blues. Again, I stress only if Don Carlo leaves. I think Don Carlos deserves another season @ the Bridge.

Guest justin_3d

We don't we have some studs from South America??? Ok we only have Brazilians. What about Di Matteo??? I still believe he did an awesome @ Wes Brom & he would have kept them up. Hodgson is using his team, but w/ different tactics. Di Matteo built that side. He knows Chelsea & would be a good fit w/ the Blues. Again, I stress only if Don Carlo leaves. I think Don Carlos deserves another season @ the Bridge.

Villas-Boas and Carlo are just a victim of the times.

Carlo came to Chelsea, and his team was in a good form after Guus comeback. That continue and the player he had helped him achieve a great double.

After that team fell down after the big exodus, and the lost in form.

Same can be said about Villa-Boas. Lucky to have a good team, with players that where in great form, like Falcao and Hulk.

It's all about timing!

And now Carlo looks bad, because this season has been the worst as the players form drop horrible.

One season is not enough to judge, and not two, but three is good enough.

So Carlo deserves his 3rd season, while Villa-Boas needs to do more time with Porto to prove his worth.

Pep for me has already proved his worth.

My top 5 if Don Carlo leaves:

1. Special one
  2. Zola
  3. DiMatteo
  4. Deschamps
  5. Hughes

Yes all have connections from past Chelsea sides, but as a fan that is what I want. I know many of you have your own opinions, but in the end RA has the final word. He is Zeus in the Chelsea World ;)

Guest justin_3d

1. Special one
  2. Zola
  3. DiMatteo
  4. Deschamps
  5. Hughes

Yes all have connections from past Chelsea sides, but as a fan that is what I want. I know many of you have your own opinions, but in the end RA has the final word. He is Zeus in the Chelsea World ;)

Don't like Mourinho, and he does not promote youth like Pep.

Bad choice there.

1. Special one
  2. Zola
  3. DiMatteo
  4. Deschamps
  5. Hughes

you missed out Dan Petrescu managing in Rumania ..sorry was ..now in Russia

Edited by zolayes

I guess I could remove Hughes & replace him w/ Dan Petresc, especially since he did say he wanted to be gaffer @ Chelsea. Justin, I know you don't like the Special One, but he is a Chelsea Legend. That is a fact written stone. ;)

I guess I could remove Hughes & replace him w/ Dan Petresc, especially since he did say he wanted to be gaffer @ Chelsea. Justin, I know you don't like the Special One, but he is a Chelsea Legend. That is a fact written stone. ;)

If he was here now and he was winning us titles, and CL before all, I'm not sure that people would object because of a lack of youth.

I can't understand why it would be such a terrible thing for Jose to be our manager. Sure, all the youth stuff, but hey, this season has been like this because of our youth failure. I'm not saying that I want Jose back right now, but the simple thing that some people talk stupid things when they say that he shouldn't come back here.

Guest justin_3d

mourinho is a chelsea legend, yes you are right.but so is carlo and some people still don't want him.so what's your point?